Widow Of U.S. Soldier Killed In Niger: Trump’s Call ‘Made Me Cry Even Worse’

when the fucking moron continues to act 'holier than thou' and preach about how only 'right wingers' are doing 'x and y'... THAT is why.

If he would shut the fuck up and talk politics and quit pretending to be someone 'above' others then I would leave him alone. As long as he continues with his bullshit, I will return fire.

Interesting that you take personal offense at his general comments, signs of a guilty conscience.

when the fucking moron continues to act 'holier than thou' and preach about how only 'right wingers' are doing 'x and y'... THAT is why.

If he would shut the fuck up and talk politics and quit pretending to be someone 'above' others then I would leave him alone. As long as he continues with his bullshit, I will return fire.
Yes I have told him many times that he is a hectoring sanctimonious arsehole, he just can't turn it off.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Interesting that you take personal offense at his general comments, signs of a guilty conscience.

Interesting that you continue to try and deflect this on to me. No guilty conscience on my part. But when an abusive shit runs around pretending to be 'above' others... yeah, I am going to call the piece of shit out on it. What is truly interesting is that you continue to defend him, yet you were here when he exposed himself for what he truly is. Why is that Rana?

Interesting that you continue to try and deflect this on to me. No guilty conscience on my part. But when an abusive shit runs around pretending to be 'above' others... yeah, I am going to call the piece of shit out on it. What is truly interesting is that you continue to defend him, yet you were here when he exposed himself for what he truly is. Why is that Rana?
Because he is a liberal I assume. You might also ask why he left for so long, did he have a guilty conscience?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

So she was on speakerphone? Is Trump bellowing about this being a "very private phone call" too?

btw...you should see the pics of her all dressed up in her new outfits taking selfies of herself in front of a mirror with her brand new iphone 8? I guess she was promised one of those 25k checks too!
I see what you mean.......that certainly makes it difficult to believe what anyone who cares can listen to on the recording......

Back