Widow Of U.S. Soldier Killed In Niger: Trump’s Call ‘Made Me Cry Even Worse’

Disclaimer. Not endorsed by me.

5voFr9w.jpg

Wrong flag. Here's his.
None of us, of course, wish for assassination of *any* president, even this fraud.

russian flag on coffin.JPG

After being created by Myeshia Johnson on Oct. 16, the GoFundMe page has raised nearly $700,000. The fund is advertised as providing college scholarships for the Johnson children.

GoFundMe, which allows anyone to solicit donations for a chosen cause, also lists fundraising pages for Black and Wright. The Black page says funds will support Black’s two sons, ages 9 and 11 and has raised about $8,000.

The Wright page says it benefits Fisher House, a charity that provides housing for military families during a loved one’s hospitalization, and the Green Beret Foundation. It has raised nearly $39,000.
----------
And what's this crap you liberals are saying about "white privilege"? Looks to me like the white widows aren't getting nearly as much, now does it?

You cons are truly pathetic. You whine about people sucking on the public teat and that you don't want your tax dollars going toward their welfare. So here we have numerous private individuals contributing to a private fund for this poor woman and all you can bleat about is "the white widows."

Did you also whine about trump sending a $25K check to the family of a white soldier killed in that ambush? Who also had a GoFundMe page?

Don't even try and pretend you're not a racist after this.

You cons are truly pathetic. You whine about people sucking on the public teat and that you don't want your tax dollars going toward their welfare. So here we have numerous private individuals contributing to a private fund for this poor woman and all you can bleat about is "the white widows."

Did you also whine about trump sending a $25K check to the family of a white soldier killed in that ambush? Who also had a GoFundMe page?

Don't even try and pretend you're not a racist after this.

That's fine if wants a million bucks. She'll probably get it and spend however she wants. She has that right.

It would have been better though to simply just ask for the million without pretending it's for her children's "college education". The public aren't idiots. We know that children of deceased vets receive many benefits (as they should!) already such as scholarships for college. Mrs. Johnson as a military widow and her children are entitled to many military benefits to help meet their needs.
She wants a million bucks, too? It'll be interesting to see how she spends this "college money."

That's fine if wants a million bucks. She'll probably get it and spend however she wants. She has that right.

It would have been better though to simply just ask for the million without pretending it's for her children's "college education". The public aren't idiots. We know that children of deceased vets receive many benefits (as they should!) already such as scholarships for college. Mrs. Johnson as a military widow and her children are entitled to many military benefits to help meet their needs.
She wants a million bucks, too? It'll be interesting to see how she spends this "college money."

She didn't set up the account. It was done by the 5000 Models of Excellence Project.

"The 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education. We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause."

https://www.gofundme.com/sgt-la-david-johnson-scholarship

She didn't set up the account. It was done by the 5000 Models of Excellence Project.

"The 5000 Role Models of Excellence Project, is establishing a Role Model Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson Scholarship to benefit his children by providing money towards their college education. We are asking you to donate to this worthy cause."

https://www.gofundme.com/sgt-la-david-johnson-scholarship

Yes, I understand. The program's been around since 1993 started by (coincidentally U.S. Rep. Wilson). It's just misleading to make people think that a million dollars is needed by a military family's children for "college costs." Who knows? Maybe Wilson will get some of the funds, too since nothing is needed for college costs.

I would like to hear that call, there must be a recording.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Yes. I would like to hear that call, there must be a recording.

No recording?

That poor young pregnant 20-something woman.

CAN EVERYONE REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME YOU HEARD YOUR OWN RECORDED VOICE?

Has anyone ever been told "You talk with an accent" to which you replied "No. I don't talk with an accent"

I can see that ---upon seeing herself on TV--- the widow will experience the "jerry springer guest's post show effect":

Wherein a past guest of such a reality grudge show ---upon viewing themselves on TV are shocked at how they appear.

They spend time reconciling how they appear in puplic.

BTW, I guess no one presumes that the President called the dead Marine "An American Hero"?

there must be a recording.

LMAO... not shocking a liberal would defend a misogynistic piece of shit because he is 'a friend/another liberal'
Like you...a mysoginist piece of shit? I see that in you more than Cypress. You just managed to keep yours behind the scene, but I know everything!

Like you...a mysoginist piece of shit? I see that in you more than Cypress. You just managed to keep yours behind the scene, but I know everything!
Won't you be drummed out and your membership of the US Feminist League be revoked for spelling misogynist incorrectly?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Here is her full phone call with Trump beginning at time mark# 6:36

So she was on speakerphone? Is Trump bellowing about this being a "very private phone call" too?

btw...you should see the pics of her all dressed up in her new outfits taking selfies of herself in front of a mirror with her brand new iphone 8? I guess she was promised one of those 25k checks too!

xvei8V9.jpg

Last edited:
I will just leave it here and hope you will, too. It is the past and why Tom and you want to drag it all up, again, is beyond my comprehension.

when the fucking moron continues to act 'holier than thou' and preach about how only 'right wingers' are doing 'x and y'... THAT is why.

If he would shut the fuck up and talk politics and quit pretending to be someone 'above' others then I would leave him alone. As long as he continues with his bullshit, I will return fire.

Back