Will Harris chicken out?

Myxomatosis (Grind, former mod): the problem with top is that she types like a retard and I can't spend energy deciphering her posts. she honestly needs an advocate that can translate to normal english
So, you were a censor at Grind, using the name "Myxomatosis"? You couldn't read then and you still can't read today. Is that why they fired you?

Why not?

If he decided it would be better for him to drop out in order to keep Trump out of the White House...

...sounds like the smart and patriotic thing to do.

Trump ought to consider it.
So you want a puppet regime/shadow government running America for another 4 years? Because that's what's been going on for
the past 3 1/2, Frankie, and Harris is directly involved on it. Highest prices on everything ever, on the brink of WW3, and you want some moar of that, huh?
Fuckin' dumbass! That's goes for every one of you Trump haters/anti-American motherfuckers, too!
flip-off-you-know-it.gif

So you want a puppet regime/shadow government running America for another 4 years? Because that's what's been going on for
the past 3 1/2, Frankie, and Harris is directly involved on it. Highest prices on everything ever, on the brink of WW3, and you want some moar of that, huh?
Fuckin' dumbass! That's goes for every one of you Trump haters/anti-American motherfuckers, too!
View attachment 29281
You also sound very stressed.

Are you getting enough sleep?

Stay away from the news. The fact that you Fuhrer is getting his ass kicked might be the reason for the stress.

You also sound very stressed.

Are you getting enough sleep?

Stay away from the news. The fact that you Fuhrer is getting his ass kicked might be the reason for the stress.
Fuck the propaganda blasts. I'm not voting for 4 more years of a shadow government/puppet regime with Harris as the new puppet/same as the old puppet. Muppet.

She didn't run away. She would not debate him on FOX...which makes sense.
If you believe that it "makes sense" for her to avoid FOX then you also believe it "makes sense" for Trump to avoid liberal media outlets. IMHO What makes sense is to have debates on more than one platform which both parties seemed to be trying to avoid. Neither of them wanted to debate on a platform that was going to work against them, I get that. However I think both of them are wankers for not suggesting a "both" option.

If you believe that it "makes sense" for her to avoid FOX then you also believe it "makes sense" for Trump to avoid liberal media outlets.

I absolutely, positively do think it makes sense for Trump to avoid liberal media outlets. I have said so several times in various thread here. I think it would be absurd for Harris to debate Trump on FOX...and I think it would be equally absurd for Trump to debate Harris on MSNBC.
IMHO What makes sense is to have debates on more than one platform which both parties seemed to be trying to avoid.

Okay...you think that. I think differently. l do not want to see Trump debate with MSNBC moderators...and I do not want to see Harris with FOX moderators.
Neither of them wanted to debate on a platform that was going to work against them, I get that. However I think both of them are wankers for not suggesting a "both" option.
Once again, I just think differently on this issue from you, Damo.

Harris Campaign is Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Tim Walz

This might be over before it started.

Harris Campaign Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Tim Walz

The Harris 2024 campaign was unable to explain why Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) falsely claimed to be “in war,” or address any of the stolen valor accusations plaguing new Democrat vice presidential nominee for the past two days.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris (D) unveiled Walz as her running mate on Tuesday, Walz has been dogged by false claims he has made throughout his political career that misrepresent his military career.

www.breitbart.com

Harris Campaign Unable to Address Stolen Valor Accusations Plaguing Walz

The Harris 2024 campaign was unable to explain why Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) falsely claimed to be "in war," or address any of the stolen valor accusations leveled at the new Democrat vice presidential nominee for the past two days.
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com
Indeed.

Walz is putz. He has stolen valor he is a man without honor. He liked to play army but when it came time to actually fight Walz ran. He is a coward.

Trump has already debated a presidental presumptive nominee on a liberal news channel and he accepted every liberal demand . Now it is the time the Democrats do the same and debate Trump on Fox and to accept Trump's demands. Then Trump will throw them a bone and debate on NBC and ABC which both lean left. But alas Kamala is too big of a coward to accept.

A FOX news interview...with a guy who was passed over for the job Walz got!

This is so fucking funny I damn near spit out the water I was drinking.

You are a card, Zy...I'll give you that.
Hey Frankie don't Depend on your failing memory. Megyn Kelly does not work for Fox or even NBC she is independent. I spit out my Dr. Pepper when you thought that was a Fox interview. I know Alzheimer's patients lose their recent memory first then finally their remote memory. That is probably why you remember Megyn worked for Fox years and years ago then worked for NBC but you can't remember she no longer works at Fox or even NBC. Losing your memory is a sad thing just ask Joe.

Walz chickened out when his was asked to serve in a war zone. Other real Americans answered the call and replaced him in a war zone.

Last edited:
Hey Frankie don't Depend on your failing memory.

That is so cute. I bet the other inmates think you are very clever.

Megyn Kelly does not work for Fox or even NBC she is independent.

Yes, she does not work for FOX...she is independent. I fucked up there. I apologize. I did laugh and almost sit up. She is hardly someone who would be rough on Trump.

I spit out my Dr. Pepper when I thought that was a Fox interview. I know Alzheimer's patients lose their recent memory fist then finally the remote memory. That is probably why you remember Megyn worked for Fox years and years ago.

As I said, I fucked up on that. I apologize again. But seeing Megan Kelly interviewing him seemed funny.
Walz chickened out when his was asked to serve in a war zone.
Walz retired. People retire and he retired. So it is you view that he chickened out.

Okay...you are entitled to have that view.

Mine is different. Probably because I am not a slave to the Fuhrer, Trump.

Back