Will Harris chicken out?

I haven't seenn her agreeing to a debate yet... And no interviews... Won't answer any questions... Just the same canned speech... What is she
afraid of ?
Kamala is deathly afraid of Debating Trump, screwing up worse than Biden, and having the DNC "talk to her" about dropping out so that Tim Walz can be the candidate.

You might notice that Tim Walz was chosen because he contrasts with Trump on EVs. Trump will fight to prevent them from becoming mandatory whereas Walz wants to mandate minimum quotas, and he didn't bother to ask Kamala for permission to espouse that view ... and the DNC loves that.

So Trump should equally not debate Kamala on ABC...which makes sense. Now just remain consistent.
He has a lawsuit against ABC so he already has a position that he can't trust ABC. So that debate went away when Trump vanquished Biden in debate number one.

Off your game, Huh?

Oh, well. Back to the heavy meds for you.
Frankie I know your memory is shot with your Alzheimer's so I'll remind you that YOU are the one that is on heavy medication not me. Write it down so you won't forget it again in the next 5 minutes reorienting you to reality is becoming tiresome

Frankie I know your memory is shot with your Alzheimer's so I'll remind you that YOU are the one that is on heavy medication not me. Write it down so you won't forget it again in the next 5 minutes reorienting you to reality is becoming tiresome
I know how things are for you at the asylum, so...ummm...wellahhh...

...just take the meds they give you and you will feel better.

There really is no monkey under your bed.

Kamala is deathly afraid of Debating Trump, screwing up worse than Biden, and having the DNC "talk to her" about dropping out so that Tim Walz can be the candidate.

You might notice that Tim Walz was chosen because he contrasts with Trump on EVs. Trump will fight to prevent them from becoming mandatory whereas Walz wants to mandate minimum quotas, and he didn't bother to ask Kamala for permission to espouse that view ... and the DNC loves that.
She really is...she can't speak without that prompter...There's only one campaign speech..they just change the names for her...She should be able to spout it by heart she's given it so many times...
Yesterday, they asked her one question about Tim...she couldn't and didn't answer it...
Is that why they chose him? There really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason... He's a worse choice than Joe picking Kam...
He doesn't check any boxes...;)

You sure don't live in reality.

Another thread that didn't age well. Looks like #TRE45ON caved and will do the Sept. 10 debate after all. Did you see his presser yesterday? No wonder they don't encourage him to do those. That was hilarious!!!

She really is...she can't speak without that prompter...There's only one campaign speech..they just change the names for her...She should be able to spout it by heart she's given it so many times...
Yesterday, they asked her one question about Tim...she couldn't and didn't answer it...
Is that why they chose him? There really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason... He's a worse choice than Joe picking Kam...
He doesn't check any boxes...;)
Poor deluded, deranged thing. Here, turn that ugly frown upside down! :rofl2: :laugh: :rofl2:

LTBuAec.jpg

Ver limited menu that Kam... But a buffet word salad bar...🤣 I doubt she'd even do it an acceptable job as the sorority president let alone president of the United States...

Another thread that didn't age well. Looks like #TRE45ON caved and will do the Sept. 10 debate after all. Did you see his presser yesterday? No wonder they don't encourage him to do those. That was hilarious!!!
That was an abomination. The man has absolutely no control over himself. It has to be self-pity; oversized claims, and classless castigation of opponents all the time.

He is his own worse enemy.

He really looked bad, too. Hair was thinning; face was drawn; he looked anemic. What is going on with him?

Ver limited menu that Kam... But a buffet word salad bar...🤣 I doubt she'd even do it an acceptable job as the sorority president let alone president of the United States...
Poor bitter drunk. Talk about word salad! :laugh:

Myxomatosis (Grind, former mod): the problem with top is that she types like a retard and I can't spend energy deciphering her posts. she honestly needs an advocate that can translate to normal english

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

That was an abomination. The man has absolutely no control over himself. It has to be self-pity; oversized claims, and classless castigation of opponents all the time.

He is his own worse enemy.

He really looked bad, too. Hair was thinning; face was drawn; he looked anemic. What is going on with him?
He's showing his age and the effects of his poor diet, lack of exercise, generally poor health, and mental deterioration. He looked and sounded awful yesterday. Wait till he's on the stage with the intelligence, articulate, much younger Ms. Harris.

Our MAGAT cult friends might want to watch it for themselves. He can't even remember the dates of the debate(s) without help.

Trump had an hour plus news conference yesterday and answered more than 40 questions from a hostile media.

Heels Up Harris has not had an official news conference in 20 days and yesterday spoke for 1 minute as she was boarding a plane.

Why won’t she hold a news conference?

What won’t she explain why she lied to the American people when she colluded with the media to hide Slow Joe’s cognitive decline? “Joe is sharp as a tack.”

Why would a sitting president who is "sharp as a tack" and in it to win suddenly quit?

Back