Will Harris chicken out?

Right. Those are the pertinent questions.

As to the debates, Demonkkkrats are pussies and will refuse to debate under any terms/conditions that are even the slightest bit unfavorable to them (e.g. in front of a live audience of "general public" people, aka an audience that isn't chock full of Demonkkkrat donors), let alone debate with a moderator who isn't favorable to them (e.g. Tucker Carlson). FOX News is still favorable for Demonkkkrats and they won't even agree to a FOX News debate. They refuse to step outside of the kiddie splash pool while they project their own cowardice onto Trump's campaign.

As for preventing the stealing of the upcoming (s)election, that one will be more difficult to address since there's so many different facets to it.
Kamala Harris is willing to debate Trump with ABC moderating...without an audience.

Makes sense...and shows that you are full of shit.

Kamala Harris is willing to debate Trump with ABC moderating...without an audience.

Makes sense...and shows that you are full of shit.
If Kamala isn't a coward, then why does she ALWAYS need a special moderator without an audience?

If Demonkkkrats ACTUALLY believed in "equity", then wouldn't they agree to two debates, one in which THEIR SIDE gets to determine the rules and another in which THEIR OPPONENT'S SIDE gets to determine the rules?

E.g. -- One debate on ABC with [insert libtard moderator here] with no audience, and another debate on X (Twitter) with Tucker Carlson as moderator with a live audience.

It's only "equitable", right? "DEI", right?

If Kamala isn't a coward, then why does she ALWAYS need a special moderator without an audience?

Who says she does? She may want it...without it being a necessity. And since she is working with a simpleton like Trump...she should stick to her guns.

If Demonkkkrats ACTUALLY believed in "equity", then wouldn't they agree to two debates, one in which THEIR SIDE gets to determine the rules and another in which THEIR OPPONENT'S SIDE gets to determine the rules?

Trump was the one who issued a challenge...anywhere at anytime...and Joe Biden accepted it. The places and conditions for the debate were agreed by both parties.

Now, Joe Biden is gone and Kamala Harris has taken his place at the top of the ticket.

She is willing to accept the original deal...or if Trump is afraid of her...to go it alone.

No problem.

Why should she be required to accept Trump's conditions?
E.g. -- One debate on ABC with [insert libtard moderator here] with no audience, and another debate on X (Twitter) with Tucker Carlson as moderator with a live audience.

It's only "equitable", right? "DEI", right?
No...not at all.

If Trump is afraid to meet her under the original conditions...they could start the negotiations from scratch or simply scrap the idea of a debate at all.

If I were advising Kamala...I would say: Demand no audience. (His supporters are nuts and disruptive)...and certainly not at FOX. If he wants to agree to MSNBC (he's be nuts to do so)...fine. If not...CBS or PBS.

Anything else I can help you with?

Who says she does? She may want it...without it being a necessity. And since she is working with a simpleton like Trump...she should stick to her guns.

Trump was the one who issued a challenge...anywhere at anytime...and Joe Biden accepted it. The places and conditions for the debate were agreed by both parties.

Now, Joe Biden is gone and Kamala Harris has taken his place at the top of the ticket.

She is willing to accept the original deal...or if Trump is afraid of her...to go it alone.

No problem.

Why should she be required to accept Trump's conditions?

No...not at all.

If Trump is afraid to meet her under the original conditions...they could start the negotiations from scratch or simply scrap the idea of a debate at all.

If I were advising Kamala...I would say: Demand no audience. (His supporters are nuts and disruptive)...and certainly not at FOX. If he wants to agree to MSNBC (he's be nuts to do so)...fine. If not...CBS or PBS.

Anything else I can help you with?
Translation: Ross Dolan (aka Frank Apisa) doesn't practice what he preaches.

What's new?

Translation: Ross Dolan (aka Frank Apisa) doesn't practice what he preaches.

What's new?
I practice what I preach...and I try not to preach too much.

You seem to be running out of things to say, gfm. Now you are getting triter and triter.

But...you always have been trite...so we (those of us listening to your harangues) are use to it.

Harangue on, Son.

I practice what I preach
Blatant lie.
...and I try not to preach too much.
Blatant lie.
You seem to be running out of things to say, gfm.
Projection.
Now you are getting triter and triter.
Projection.
But...you always have been trite...
Projection.
so we (those of us listening to your harangues) are use to it.
You are a single person, not a plural.
Harangue on, Son.
Projection.

Blatant lie.

Blatant lie.

Projection.

Projection.

Projection.

You are a single person, not a plural.

Projection.
Wow...this is working much better than I supposed it would.

You are in a frenzy...and it shows.

Try to get a grip. I wanted you to make mistakes...not look like a lunatic.

C'mon. Try to get back on track.

You can do it.

Just keep repeating, "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can, I know I can."

Do it for me, Bud. If you go completely ape shit, you will make me look like a villain.

Wow...this is working much better than I supposed it would.

You are in a frenzy...and it shows.

Try to get a grip. I wanted you to make mistakes...not look like a lunatic.

C'mon. Try to get back on track.

You can do it.

Just keep repeating, "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can, I know I can."

Do it for me, Bud. If you go completely ape shit, you will make me look like a villain.
Projection.

Big deal. Kamala's team has to negotiate the details. ABC is out. How about we have the NRA moderate the debate? ... or will Kamala chicken-out of even that?

If you have to ask that question...you would not understand the answer, Matt.

If Kamala had said, "I will not debate you on FOX...but how about we do it on MSNBC...how would you suggest Trump respond?
I would have him say yes, then call her a scared coward that she says no to Fox.

I would have him say yes, then call her a scared coward that she says no to Fox.
I would love to see him saying the "YES" part.

He is the coward.

As I said earlier, she (any Democrat) should say NO to MSNBC...and he (any Republican) should say NO to FOX.

If you cannot see the sense in that...you are debating the wrong kinds of issues.

I haven't seenn her agreeing to a debate yet... And no interviews... Won't answer any questions... Just the same canned speech... What is she
afraid of ?

Back