Will Harris chicken out?

IOW, you know that I'm correct. Let me know when Kamala is willing to debate on even FOX News, let alone a debate with any moderator who is outside of the leftist stranglehold over media. I won't be holding my breath. She's too much of a coward.

Fixed it for you.
I know you are wrong...not correct. Although my guess is you will continue to argue for you being correct.

Trump is the coward.

In any case, Kamala Harris should not agree to a debate moderated by FOX...and Trump should not agree to a debate moderated by MSNBC. Harris or Trump would be fools to do so.

But there are other avenues to pursue. They both could ask CBS or PBS to take on the duties.

The last thing in the world Trump wants...is to debate Kamala Harris. She has the skills to make him look foolish...and the notion of a woman, especially a woman of-color, making him look like a fool is WAY too much for him to chance.

I know you are wrong...not correct.
Although my guess is you will continue to argue for you being correct.
My guess is that you will likewise continue to argue for you being correct.
Trump is the coward.
Nope. That would be Kamala Harris.
In any case, Kamala Harris should not agree to a debate moderated by FOX...and Trump should not agree to a debate moderated by MSNBC. Harris or Trump would be fools to do so.
Okay. (... ...)
But there are other avenues to pursue.
Indeed, but Harris won't pursue them because she is a coward.
They both could ask CBS or PBS to take on the duties.
That's no different than having MSNBC or FOX take on the duties. They are all left-wing kooks. They are all "lion's den" territory for Trump.
The last thing in the world Trump wants...is to debate Kamala Harris. She has the skills to make him look foolish...and the notion of a woman, especially a woman of-color, making him look like a fool is WAY too much for him to chance.
That's laughable in every way.

My guess is that you will likewise continue to argue for you being correct.

Nope. That would be Kamala Harris.

Okay. (... ...)

Indeed, but Harris won't pursue them because she is a coward.

That's no different than having MSNBC or FOX take on the duties. They are all left-wing kooks. They are all "lion's den" territory for Trump.

That's laughable in every way.
Nice try...but no cigar. In fact...not even a nice try.

Stick with the bullshit. Stay away from the truth, which is:

The last thing in the world Trump wants is to debate Kamala Harris.

I guarantee the cackling commie whore will not debate Trump before the election.

In fact, I doubt she will be seen more than 2-3X.

Democrats DGAF about what the American voters deserve, all they care about is power, and they don't need voters to get it.

Last edited:
Back