Will Harris chicken out?

Why not ABC...where Trump agreed to meet Joe Biden. Why, now that Kamala Harris is the candidate, is he so scared?
he gave a reason - he is now in litigation with fake news ABC for how they lie abut him

the judge agreed his case has merit and it is going to trial

so fuck off shit stain - you look like a retard and a chicken shit

As for preventing the stealing of the upcoming (s)election, that one will be more difficult to address since there's so many different facets to it.
Yeah, Trump and many of his MAGA morons for instance. They will invent the same bullshit they did in 2020. Ya know...the shit that was thrown out in, what, over 60 courts several of which were officiated by Trump appointed judges.

I imagine most of the MAGA morons will try to get their fabrications before judge Aileen Cannon. They consider her to be a fair jurist.

he gave a reason - he is now in litigation with fake news ABC for how they lie abut him

ABC does not have to lie about Trump. He is a garbage dumpster.

the judge agreed his case has merit and it is going to trial

Oh, really?

so fuck off shit stain - you look like a retard and a chicken shit

Fuck off yourself, Shit Stain. I am just using you for the humor sake. It is working out very well.

yet they did - and they will either settle out of court or lose badly in court

Says you. You were predicting a Trump victory in 2020, weren't you. You are not known as a successful prognosticator.
yes. your echo chamber won't tell you - sorry shit stain

No echo chamber. Just me. Getting the assholes of the right to sound off.

Having lots of success.
Okay...yawn. But here you are.

Says you. You were predicting a Trump victory in 2020, weren't you. You are not known as a successful prognosticator.

No echo chamber. Just me. Getting the assholes of the right to sound off.

Having lots of success.

Okay...yawn. But here you are.
That Depends Frankie. I bet you predicted a Hilary victory in 2016 didn't you. It is our turn to be right again....

She is not hiding, DON-old ran from the Debate when Kamala took over. The only difference was Kamala, he is afraid of her.
Of course she is hiding. Just like she is hiding from interviews. She couldn't even show up for the Black Journalist Convention like she promised. She is a coward that could never face Putin or Xi.

Biden dropped out

The Debate was set. Yes, Joe Biden dropped out...BUT HE WAS REPLACED WITH KAMALA HARRIS.

Trump did not have to run away just because he was filled with terror at having to debate Kamala.
check your facts shit stain.
They are the facts, Asshole. If you want to pretend they are not...have at it. The only people stupid enough to buy that shit are your fellow MAGA morons.

The Debate was set. Yes, Joe Biden dropped out...BUT HE WAS REPLACED WITH KAMALA HARRIS.

Trump did not have to run away just because he was filled with terror at having to debate Kamala.

They are the facts, Asshole. If you want to pretend they are not...have at it. The only people stupid enough to buy that shit are your fellow MAGA morons.
That Depends frankie.

Back