Will Harris chicken out?

If you want it to happen, make your dreams come true!

You can do it! :rofl2:
Translation: I can't do it but you can, Dutch. You're so much smarter and educated not to mention more rational.

Well, we could put that to a poll too, but I just wanted to see your "hacker" abilities, Matt.
If you can't even do a poll, how much of a bad ass can you really be? :)

...She took money and didn't return it to him stating I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY
But she did give $6,000 of a racist's money to a civil rights group. That's really got to sting.
Ooch! I reckon so.

BTW, volsrock is elusive about the purity of his Aryan genetics. His extreme hatred of those from African descent indicates a lot of self-hatred. Ergo, his family tree isn't lily-white. In America, that varies from African, Native American (including those from south of the present US border), and French. My guess is he's embarrassed about it and overreacting like a little bitch. :)

Didn't read all the posts here, but Camela just refused the Sep 4th debate against Trump on FOX NEWS. Remember that
Trump and Biden had already set that Sept 4th for their 2nd debate, now, the cackling pos refuses to debate Trump on that
date and on FOX TV. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because Camela won't be at a debate hosted by two dem biased
people at a network that is 100% biased against Trump?View attachment 28899View attachment 28900
The debate is scheduled for 9/10 on ABC. Where will your fat, greasy messiah be?

When will Heels Up Harris have a press conference and take real questions from reals journalists like the ones at FOX and Newsmax?

Why is she hiding from all of her past videos that the Republicans are airing daily?

I heard the call girl has now agreed to debate Trump if Fox news will agree to use the same questions ABC has already given to her.

You can't make this shit up. Suddenly she went from the worst VP in history with bi partisan agreement to fucking wonder woman. The crooked mainstream media never fails to come through.

Fuck her and fuck you if you're stupid enough to fall for it. The Democratic party is a crime syndicate.
Where'd you hear that?

Right, "Civil War II" with its more riled up version of losers from the ones who rampaged the Capitol after Trump's first failure to "reelect" himself.
And you and your horde of determined fellow Trumpers will be right there with them...on your cell phones, Ipads and the heavy artillery of your desktops.
Lil Matty doesn't know that his side lost "Civil War I" yet. He's holed up in his trailer calling the insurrection a visitors tour.

Kamala declines Fox debate, accepts debate in Chicago's Trinity United Church moderated by MSNBC hosts Lawrence O'Donnell and Joe Scarborough​

kamala-declines-fox-debate-accepts-debate-in-chicagos-v0-im4aprmq2ogd1.png
Watch their empty heads explode. They don't have a clue what's real and what isn't anyway, so I'll bet they repost this all over the internet.

There is a Democratic (that's the word for literate people who understand English grammar) participant. She will be on the stage on 9/10, probably by herself, talking to the American people for up to 2 hours. Brilliant campaign move by Fat Fuck Trump and his uneducated cult of zombies.
A town hall is much better. It's an opportunity to speak directly to the electorate without the child interrupting.

And...she can trash him simply by telling the truth.

The debate is scheduled for 9/10 on ABC. Where will your fat, greasy messiah be?
Nope. You're thinking of the Trump-Biden debate. The Trump-Harris debate is scheduled for 9/4 on FoxNews. Where will the kackling dancer be? The Vegas has Kachickenala being a cowadly no-show.

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong, everybody knows why she's tripping over her tail between her legs as she's trying to flee.

A town hall is much better. It's an opportunity to speak directly to the electorate without the child interrupting.
I think everyone would prefer your option. For Kamala's town hall, everyone could just not go or not listen to the event ...

200.webp

... and leave everyone free to just tune into (or attend) an additional Trump rally ...

200.webp
200.webp

trump-rally-flag.gif

And...she can trash him simply by telling the truth.
... to nobody. Nobody will view or attend a Harris event. Entire cities empty out to attend Trump's events.

Nobody is planning on voting for Kamoronawala. A landslide is coming to bury Trump.

Miss Marple, Joe is to the left of every president in my memory.
Joe has been an across-the-aisle senator for decades. He had never been called extreme until he ran against Daffy Donald. Since Trump is without ideas, he labels and lies about the competition. Since you cannot resist the lies of a conman, you parrot them here like truth. It is not.

Watch their empty heads explode. They don't have a clue what's real and what isn't anyway, so I'll bet they repost this all over the internet.
Lawrence O donnell needs his face kicked in with steel toed boots. He's the worst of the worst.

No, you moron, the Democrats did not set the rules. The two campaigns agreed to them. Now your pussy ass crush and messiah is terrified of Harris so he wants thousands of his braindead cult to be in the room to fluff his ego and laugh at his word salads.
Yep. And to jump up and down and scream "Liar!" and blow their kazoos whenever Harris tries to speak. He also wants a live mic at all times and the ability to stalk around the stage and loom over her from behind like he did with Clinton. He's a bully who's always used his bulk and his money to intimidate and threaten others.

Back