Will Harris chicken out?

Should report for doxxing attempt? Decisions, decisions..
That's not a doxxing attempt. Anyone can ask you for anything.

If you put personal information out on the internet and then tell people on JPP where to go to find it, and someone copy-pastes that information onto JPP, that's not doxxing either, although you can ask Damocles to remove it.

Doxxing is the publishing of personal information that is otherwise protected by the owner.

She's a coward...she might try to run...but she can't hide like Joe did ..
You're an idiot. She isn't running from anything. She'll be right where coward Trump promised to be before he realized she will destroy him. While he sits on his toilet eating Big Macs seething at his TV, she will get up to 2 hours of uninterrupted prime time to talk to the American people without his interrupting and greasy farts fouling the stage. Brilliant.

Lol, why not? I didn't hear any objection from you when Biden set the terms.
Wow. Thanks for admitting Trump is such a stupid wuss that he lets Democrats set the terms.
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif

This is the first time you and I've agreed in a long time, ExLax. Kudos! :thup:

Records from California’s Secretary of State show that Trump donated twice to Harris’s campaign
Trump was a lifelong Democrat. He only switched parties to run for President.

The donations from Trump came at the same time he was promoting the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S.
Is English your second or third language? Obama being born in a foreign country is not a conspiracy. And why do you deny that humans conspire?

Anyway, Obama did not meet the Constitutional eligibility requirements to be President. Why bring this up now?

fact that a different candidate has emerged only makes a difference if the other candidate has a problem facing the new candidate
False. A different candidate calls for a different strategy which means everything needs to be reconsidered, to include timing, venue, hosts. ... everything.

Harris will be at the ABC debate on 9/10. The one Trump agreed to before his micropenis inverted when he found out he would have to debate Harris. He is terrified of her.
Possibly. I'm thinking Harris will call Trump's bluff and join him in his little safe space. MAGAts will vote for Pedo Don and Democrats, even the antisemites, will vote for Harris. What each needs to do is persuade the 40% of Independents.

While the first link from last April is a good indicator, it relies heavily upon "leaners" mixed in with one of the two major Parties without pointing out that those leaners have specifically chosen not to register with the party upon which they are leaning.

As the graph indicates, percentage of Independent "leaners" have been growing '94 with a blip after 9/11. Over a third of American voters are not happy with either party. While they may lean toward one party or another, for various reasons, they won't necessarily vote for that party.

IMO, when it comes to Harris vs. Trump, they'll vote for what's best for America, which is the lesser evil. Trump is evil. Harris will be a steady hand from the White House, but she can only do what Congress lets her do just like any other president. The difference being that Trump would push the MAGAt Congress to dissolve itself under Martial Law and I strongly doubt those idiots are patriotic enough to resist.

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_1-02.png

Because you live in a world of delusions inside your head with not much of a foundation in reality.
You should put that up to a vote, Matt. I'd be curious about the results.
Be sure to allow others to see who's voting so you sock puppet pussies don't keep voting for yourselves. :thup:

Back