Will Harris chicken out?

If you think you are BIG ENOUGH and LOW ENOUGH AND BUTT HURT ENOUGH- Bring it on loser!

Or are you just running your yellow-livered mouth!?

The official date to turn over the presidency will be late January and Biden will still be the COMMANDER IN CHIEF until then- and he is working ahe Nationall Guard, Local Police Departments across the USA, The FBI & Secret Service, as well as all the armed forces now, to prevent any kind of BUTT HURT retaliations and uprisings started by you GUNTARDED LOSERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE ONE FUNNY MAN!
Apparently you're not smart enough to realize there's a difference between WW3 and Civil War II.

You're a pretty dumb lizard. And believe me, if Civil War II kicks off, there won't be many publicly-admitting Democrats left at all.

And no, nothing will stop millions of angry and armed Americans, and America will never be the same again. :(

WW3 may very well kick off in the next 72 hours, you ignorant partisan ShitLizard!

Apparently you're not smart enough to realize there's a difference between WW3 and Civil War II.

You're a pretty dumb lizard. And believe me, if Civil War II kicks off, there won't be many publicly-admitting Democrats left at all.

And no, nothing will stop millions of angry and armed Americans, and America will never be the same again. :(

WW3 may very well kick off in the next 72 hours, you ignorant partisan ShitLizard!
Right, "Civil War II" with its more riled up version of losers from the ones who rampaged the Capitol after Trump's first failure to "reelect" himself.
And you and your horde of determined fellow Trumpers will be right there with them...on your cell phones, Ipads and the heavy artillery of your desktops.

Oh My GOD! You are stupid and already BUTT HURT!

Kamala declines Fox debate, accepts debate in Chicago's Trinity United Church moderated by MSNBC hosts Lawrence O'Donnell and Joe Scarborough​

kamala-declines-fox-debate-accepts-debate-in-chicagos-v0-im4aprmq2ogd1.png

Of course she is going to find a way to weasel out. She couldn't handle Tulsi what chance does she have against Trump?
So true, so true. Any debates will be totally one-sided, i.e. Trump's endless list of accomplishments and concrete objectives vs. Kalalala's no accomplishments and no understanding of anything.

Ergo, the DNC will insist on a format+host combination that guarantees a BORING event in which nothing significant or memorable happens. Then the DNC will release fabricated and pre-written "poll results" indicating that Kalalala won the debates. All the news outlets already have their headline stories written about how Kalalala delivered the smackdown to Trump, how his numbers are now suffering in the polls, and all they need is for the DNC to do their part and make sure it's a stealth debate that is quickly forgotten.

How many cases did she try in front of a judge in a courtroom?

I am not aware of any. ........that Google is so unhelpful is a strong indication that the answer is "nearly zero".
You know, for once you're right. Trump has had much more "experience in a courtroom" than Kamala has!

1722788941461.png

Of course she is going to find a way to weasel out. She couldn't handle Tulsi what chance does she have against Trump?
Oh, you brought up poor Tulsi. Like Elise Stphanek she was a decent human until she decided that there was opportunity in becoming a trumptard troll. So sad to watch people sell their souls.

I'm betting there will be no debate before the election.

Probably a greater chance of WW3.
Interesting, your mango man-crush still thinks WWII hasn't yet happened and that there were airports during the Revolutionary War :)

But Trump’s tactics rebounded when he said Biden threatened to lead the US into “world war two” – and suggested that he, Trump, thought he had beaten Barack Obama for the presidency back in 2016.

Attachments

• 1722789564428.png
    1722789564428.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
Kalamazoo Harris is "black" now, you RACIST! You shouldn't be making fun of "black" people.

She is not the only one terrified. Leftists are all terrified of how Trump will rake her over the coals if it's actually a fair debate. As long as that remains a prospect, leftists will call Trump a "coward" for not rushing into a completely unfair debate. All such leftists can piss off. It's not going to work.

Yes, Kamalolalileloo and leftists are the terrified cowards. See how they run. See how they run.
Yep, you're terrified!

Of course there is no video because the incidents in question were of criminals who committed crimes, and plea deals were negotiated. Just keep in mind that others gathered the evidence and other DA attorneys negotiated the plea deals. Kazoo-mala merely took credit for them all.

Can you imagine anyone under the impression that Kimono-openo negotiated plea deals:

giphy.gif
What a beautiful smile! So much more attractive to swing voters than this:

1722789740941.png

Back