Will Harris chicken out?

something you won't hear from Karmella......
I'd love to see one next week....
That was “the presidential election” debate. The fact that a different candidate has emerged only makes a difference if the other candidate has a problem facing the new candidate in the scheduled debate. Trump is admitting whether he says so or not that he does have a problem facing Harris on ABC. Why? He's not saying why, and parroting "that was Joe's debate" just avoids the question. Avoids it stupidly.
That was Joe's presidential debate...You're denying that she's just not ready...
If she was she'd be interviewing and answering questions from everyone in prep for the hard questions she's not going to be able to answer...or positions she's not going to be able to defend...

Why do TRUMPTARDS tell other people what to do?

I love to let you idiots talk! The more you idiots talk, the more people are registering to vote Democratic for the first time.

200,000 people registered to vote Democrat, since Kamala has been in the race, while you idiots insist on saying racist and sexist things against her.

I won't tell you to do it, but I hope you do keep flapping your jaws! FLAP AWAY BIG MOUTH!
Why don't you go join Hunter's schlong at the kiddie table too. Children are to be seen and not heard.

I heard the call girl has now agreed to debate Trump if Fox news will agree to use the same questions ABC has already given to her.

You can't make this shit up. Suddenly she went from the worst VP in history with bi partisan agreement to fucking wonder woman. The crooked mainstream media never fails to come through.

Fuck her and fuck you if you're stupid enough to fall for it. The Democratic party is a crime syndicate.

I heard the call girl has now agreed to debate Trump if Fox news will agree to use the same questions ABC has already given to her.

You can't make this shit up. Suddenly she went from the worst VP in history with bi partisan agreement to fucking wonder woman. The crooked mainstream media never fails to come through.

Fuck her and fuck you if you're stupid enough to fall for it. The Democratic party is a crime syndicate.
Typing in black, makes it so much easier to ignore your posts. Thanks

Trump already chickened out by backing out of the ABC debate. Trump showed his fat yellow-belly for all the world to see.
8GJ91G0.gif

Now he wants a debate in the Fox News safe space where they'll ask Trump soft-ball questions then let him ramble for 5 minutes and save the hard questions for Harris.

Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump is a chickenshit coward. He proved that during Vietnam and he's proving that now.

Typing in black, makes it so much easier to ignore your posts. Thanks
It's a pretentious affectation of people with weak ego, weak minds and a strong desire to be "special" before they die.

People who use colors or oversized font to make their posts stand out from others have a very strong desire to be "special". This is their weakness, and it indicates a weak person.

Just wait until Kamala, AKA Heels Up Harris, has to explain her positions on de-funding the police, dissolving ICE and starting over again, de-criminalizing illegal border crossings, fund raising for rioters and anarchists, and denying the weapons needed by Israel to defeat Hamas/Hezbollah.

11 pages of this back and forth stuff and I'm going to point out the elephant in the room.

Kamala Harris is less competent than Joe Biden and she doesn't even have Dementia or Alzheimers!!!! Who are you freaking morons that are advocating for another 4 years of
a shadow government/puppet regime in America?! Have you never seen "The Wizard of Oz"?!
The Green Curtain has been pulled back!

Your Man Crush for Donnie is showing! Just sayin'!

I'm betting there will be no debate before the election.

Probably a greater chance of WW3.
If you think you are BIG ENOUGH and LOW ENOUGH AND BUTT HURT ENOUGH- Bring it on loser!

Or are you just running your yellow-livered mouth!?

The official date to turn over the presidency will be late January and Biden will still be the COMMANDER IN CHIEF until then- and he is working ahe Nationall Guard, Local Police Departments across the USA, The FBI & Secret Service, as well as all the armed forces now, to prevent any kind of BUTT HURT retaliations and uprisings started by you GUNTARDED LOSERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE ONE FUNNY MAN!

Back