Will Harris chicken out?

She used his money didnt give it back to him
Records from California’s Secretary of State show that Trump donated twice to Harris’s campaign to be elected and reelected attorney general of that state. His daughter, Ivanka, also donated to her reelection campaign. Trump initially wrote a $5,000 check to the first Harris campaign on September 26, 2011; he then made a second donation on February 20, 2013, for $1,000. Ivanka donated $2,000 in June 2014.

The donations from Trump came at the same time he was promoting the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. Harris donated the $6,000 Trump donated to a nonprofit advocating for civil and human rights for Central Americans in 2015, a spokesperson told The Sacramento Bee in 2020.

Records from California’s Secretary of State show that Trump donated twice to Harris’s campaign to be elected and reelected attorney general of that state. His daughter, Ivanka, also donated to her reelection campaign. Trump initially wrote a $5,000 check to the first Harris campaign on September 26, 2011; he then made a second donation on February 20, 2013, for $1,000. Ivanka donated $2,000 in June 2014.

The donations from Trump came at the same time he was promoting the conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. Harris donated the $6,000 Trump donated to a nonprofit advocating for civil and human rights for Central Americans in 2015, a spokesperson told The Sacramento Bee in 2020.
Like I said she didnt return it to him

She used it ...i dont care how she used it... could have set it on fire

She took money and didn't return it to him stating I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY

Biden's career was greatly shaped by the fact that he was honest enough with himself to know that he was pretty dumb, so he set out to get around that by selling his services.....could be the Harris giving herself to powerful men was for the same purpose.

Heels Up will be a no show.
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

I told you to pipe down toots.

Adults are speaking here.
Why do TRUMPTARDS tell other people what to do?

I love to let you idiots talk! The more you idiots talk, the more people are registering to vote Democratic for the first time.

200,000 people registered to vote Democrat, since Kamala has been in the race, while you idiots insist on saying racist and sexist things against her.

I won't tell you to do it, but I hope you do keep flapping your jaws! FLAP AWAY BIG MOUTH!

Word Salad Annie is terrified to debate Trump. As she should be.
Kalamazoo Harris is "black" now, you RACIST! You shouldn't be making fun of "black" people.

She is not the only one terrified. Leftists are all terrified of how Trump will rake her over the coals if it's actually a fair debate. As long as that remains a prospect, leftists will call Trump a "coward" for not rushing into a completely unfair debate. All such leftists can piss off. It's not going to work.

Yes, Kamalolalileloo and leftists are the terrified cowards. See how they run. See how they run.

You have any video or transcripts from that?
Of course there is no video because the incidents in question were of criminals who committed crimes, and plea deals were negotiated. Just keep in mind that others gathered the evidence and other DA attorneys negotiated the plea deals. Kazoo-mala merely took credit for them all.

Can you imagine anyone under the impression that Kimono-openo negotiated plea deals:

giphy.gif

Kalamazoo Harris is "black" now, you RACIST! You shouldn't be making fun of "black" people.

She is not the only one terrified. Leftists are all terrified of how Trump will rake her over the coals if it's actually a fair debate. As long as that remains a prospect, leftists will call Trump a "coward" for not rushing into a completely unfair debate. All such leftists can piss off. It's not going to work.

Yes, Kamalolalileloo and leftists are the terrified cowards. See how they run. See how they run.
Your Man Crush for Donnie is showing! Just sayin'!

Back