Will Harris chicken out?

Biden's career was greatly shaped by the fact that he was honest enough with himself to know that he was pretty dumb, so he set out to get around that by selling his services.....could be the Harris giving herself to powerful men was for the same purpose.
That was insulting and wrong. Joe has always had the reputation of being the most honest senator. There has never been whisper of graft. When they printed the wealth of senators, Bernie and Joe were at the bottom.
Joe passed the bear on his first attempt.

Why do TRUMPTARDS tell other people what to do?
Shall we bring up all the times leftists resort to this as the only item in their posts?

Shall we bring up all the times you've ordered people around?

I love to let you idiots talk!
... to see what you look like? You're winning, you know.

The more you idiots talk, the more people are registering to vote Democratic for the first time.
Nope. The DNC is absolutely homhorraging across every demographic.

200,000 people registered to vote Democrat, since Kamala has been in the race,
Sure, and most of them will nonetheless vote for Trump. You're using Vietnam metrics, i.e. judging how well the war is going by counting the number of tons of napalm dropped.

while you idiots insist on saying racist and sexist things against her.
Leftists own the RACISM and the sexism and the HATRED of all LGBTQIAMPPIPSVUWMIC+

DemonRats are skanks.
Trump is a coward.
Because he doesn't take orders from douche nozzles. He already smeared old joe on the hostile networks.

Too bad the ABC debate had to be cancelled due to no democrat participant.

Now the boss makes the rules sweet tits.
Anyone who still supports Trump doesn't have the decency or moral compass of a badger.

Not worried about the Fox moderators. The debate gives the network an opportunity to fight back against its shill reputation, and the moderators will be out to do that. If they slip up Harris will be prepared to let them know about it. She's not what you could call shy.

Didn't read all the posts here, but Camela just refused the Sep 4th debate against Trump on FOX NEWS. Remember that
Trump and Biden had already set that Sept 4th for their 2nd debate, now, the cackling pos refuses to debate Trump on that
date and on FOX TV. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because Camela won't be at a debate hosted by two dem biased
people at a network that is 100% biased against Trump?help.jpgkamala-says-say-it-to-my-face.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't read all the posts here, but Camela just refused the Sep 4th debate against Trump on FOX NEWS. Remember that
Trump and Biden had already set that Sept 4th for their 2nd debate, now, the cackling pos refuses to debate Trump on that
date and on FOX TV. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because Camela won't be at a debate hosted by two dem biased
people at a network that is 100% biased against Trump?View attachment 28899View attachment 28900
Kamala does not need any help against Trump. Trump, on the other hand, needs lots of help against Kamala. Which is why he wants to debate her on FOX with an audience. Kamala debating Trump on FOX is like Trump debating Kamala on MSNBC. I wouldn't want to see either of those debates.

Trump challenged to debate Joe Biden "anyplace, any time." Unless he is saying, "I am afraid to do that with Kamala Harris"...he should stick with the arrangements that were made then.

I personally think he does not have the spine to do it. So do MANY other people.

He can show we are wrong by simply agreeing to the already arranged debate.

She's skeered...
The man couldn't debate a prepared sixth grader, but you think Harris who in open court put down top defense attorneys of the California bar will run and hide from him. Let me tell you, the only thing that will save Trump is the format. She won't have the chance to challenge him directly; she'll have go through the moderators which blunts the whole thing. It will let him escape with his skin.
We shall see... Like Joe she can't speak without a teleprompter, preselected questions given to her, or a good record and policies to defend
... That's why she runs from interviews and questions now...

Not worried about the Fox moderators. The debate gives the network an opportunity to fight back against its shill reputation, and the moderators will be out to do that. If they slip up Harris will be prepared to let them know about it. She's not what you could call shy.
She is assertive, maybe even aggressive at times, which is why they and their #TangerineTyrant are so terrified of her.

She's skeered...

We shall see... Like Joe she can't speak without a teleprompter, preselected questions given to her, or a good record and policies to defend
... That's why she runs from interviews and questions now...
She does not, but that's your Lie du Jour so you keep repeating it while we laugh at your fear and

KnDoDYg.jpg

Can't wait for the debates.... remember the promises about how Joe was going to mop the floor with President Trump?

people at a network that is 100% biased against Trump?View attachment 28899View attachment 28900
I know that if Trump refused to debate Kamala Harris on MSNBC...I would understand and would not attempt to make it look cowardly. I realize I would look like an idiot for doing so.

But apparently you are not bright enough to see how absurd it is to question Harris for not being willing to debate Trump on FOX.

Great. Keep posting that absurd stuff. Those of us on this side of the issue get a chance to laugh at you.

I know that if Trump refused to debate Kamala Harris on MSNBC...I would understand and would not attempt to make it look cowardly. I realize I would look like an idiot for doing so.

But apparently you are not bright enough to see how absurd it is to question Harris for not being willing to debate Trump on FOX.

Great. Keep posting that absurd stuff. Those of us on this side of the issue get a chance to laugh at you.
All this b.s. about Harris being "afraid" to debate #TRE45ON is just more of the Reichwingers' classic projection. Just like with their constant yammering about "Joe must go," they need to be more careful what they wish for.

That was insulting and wrong. Joe has always had the reputation of being the most honest senator. There has never been whisper of graft. When they printed the wealth of senators, Bernie and Joe were at the bottom.
Joe passed the bear on his first attempt.
wtf......honest?.......after all those bribes.......you're a fucking idiot.....

Please, if she's the one who is terrified why is she daring Trump to stick to the original debate plan on ABC, a neutral site? Why isn't it Trump who insists on being with his friends who seems, maybe not terrified but certainly girlishly self protective.
That was Joe's debate...now she has her own...if she dares...;)
He doesn't insist on "being with his friends"...he's proved that...but apparently she does...and she's proving that...

That was Joe's debate...now she has her own...if she dares...;)
He doesn't insist on "being with his friends"...he's proved that...but apparently she does...and she's proving that...
That was “the presidential election” debate. The fact that a different candidate has emerged only makes a difference if the other candidate has a problem facing the new candidate in the scheduled debate. Trump is admitting whether he says so or not that he does have a problem facing Harris on ABC. Why? He's not saying why, and parroting "that was Joe's debate" just avoids the question. Avoids it stupidly.

Back