Will Harris chicken out?

Why ABC? Why not Fox News?
You were a bit more consice that I was. Kudos.

Instead of discussing who gets to rig the debate, why aren't we discussing how we are going to prevent the rigging of the debate, just like how we are going to prevent the stealing of this election?

The kazoos are a nice touch. Where did that come from? :oops:
qedsORA.jpg

All of us radical leftist vermin have these. lol

Leftists apparently have nothing. Kamala has nothing.

Who, besides leftists, actually believes that Kamullah is actually "winning" in the hearts and minds of We the People?
Translation: She's already mobilizing young people and has become a part of pop culture.

You and the rest of the trumptard cult are terrified of Harris. And you should be!

But then there's that whole bit where you think the old biddy you're in love with here was really an educator. And that Israel did 9/11. And Putin is awesome and totally misunderstood.
All you've got are bogus positions you are assigning to others ... so that you have something to attack, even if it's not true.

What a miserable fuck you are.

5817bbe090263a309eaeef4d56e55172.jpg

Lurch, you're right, I have no idea what Earl is getting at. We both know that when Kamiserable flees, escapes, skedaddles, flies by night, gets out of Dodge, that she will run, not somehow crawl as indicated.

Good catch.

ai-generated-blurry-motion-silhouette-of-a-girl-with-long-hair-ai-generative-photo.jpeg
LOL yah, sure. I'm sure your keyboard trolling has her terrified. Keep dreamin'!

Translation: She's already mobilizing young people and has become a part of pop culture.
Karamellow hasn't mobilized anyone. No one. The DNC has not yet been successful in motivating anyone to support Kamummy, least of all young people.

Nobody likes Kamala. Nobody plans to go to the polls to vote for Kamala. Those who aren't voting for Trump have better things to do with their time.

Reactions: TOP
Karamellow hasn't mobilized anyone. No one. The DNC has not yet been successful in motivating anyone to support Kamummy, least of all young people.

Nobody likes Kamala. Nobody plans to go to the polls to vote for Kamala. Those who aren't voting for Trump have better things to do with their time.
Your post reminds me of....

Chicken-mala Harris #1 on Twitter.

You and the rest of the trumptard cult are terrified of Harris. And you should be!

The only thing Harris has mobilized is a media smokescreen, and it's really her puppetmasters that did that. :rolleyes2:

Back