Will Harris chicken out?

She's a coward...she might try to run...but she can't hide like Joe did ..

The man couldn't debate a prepared sixth grader, but you think Harris who in open court put down top defense attorneys of the California bar will run and hide from him. Let me tell you, the only thing that will save Trump is the format. She won't have the chance to challenge him directly; she'll have go through the moderators which blunts the whole thing. It will let him escape with his skin.

Assuming he mans up
That's what he's doing by making it a more productive event for We the People. We don't give a shit about your cowardly whining about how Kamalignant must only be lobbed softball questions while Trump is only given "GOTCHA!s" that he cannot possibly win no matter how he answers. You can piss off with your infantile sniveling and temper tantrums.

5817bbe090263a309eaeef4d56e55172.jpg

The man couldn't debate a prepared sixth grader, but you think Harris who in open court put down top defense attorneys of the California bar will run and hide from him.
Kamalignant absolutely will run and hide unless she gets guarantees that she will only be given softball questions while Trump is given only impossible GOTCHA!s.

She will absolutely flee like a deer that smells the scent of the hunter bearing down on it. She will flee, flee, flee, Agent Starling, flee, flee, flee.

Let me tell you, the only thing that will save Trump is the format.
Exactly what Kamaligning absolutely needs or she won't get within three States of the event.

She won't have the chance to challenge him directly; she'll have go through the moderators which blunts the whole thing.
We the People would love to watch Trump pick her apart directly, ... ergo Kammelion will insist that moderators shield her from any non-softball questions that would likely come from Trump; otherwise, she will flee, flee, flee until that problem is fixed.

It will let him escape with his skin.
She will chicken out of any level playing field. Just watch for leftists blaming Trump for Kamalostinspace being a bigger chicken-shit than either Guno or ThatOwlCoward ... then you'll know.

He also wants a live MAGAT audience so that they can hoot and beat their chests and blow on their TrumpBrand(tm) kazoos whenever Harris speaks. And wildly applaud and give a standing ovation every time HE does.
The kazoos are a nice touch. Where did that come from? :oops:

If Harris is a dumb as she seems to be then the Regime needs the so-called debate to be heavily rigged....they seem to be holding out for their terms.
Yes. Thankfully, we might get to avoid the whole idea of debates if Trump will actually refuse to walk into another ambush. Neither the DNC nor Kamillisecond will ever agree to anything fair because what Trump will do to Kamelanoma will be much worse than what happened to Biden. I don't think Kamelatonin can generate random gibberish with Biden's proficiency. With Biden, Trump was limited to responses of "I don't know what he just said ..." but Trump will be able to hammer Kamulligan with her own words right then and there. If Kamaltov-cocktail doesn't receive assurances that moderators will totally prevent Trump from being effective, she and the DNC will simply refuse while blaming Trump for "backing out."

It will be totally OK if there are no debates because Kamule-train is scared shitless.

Yes. Thankfully, we might get to avoid the whole idea of debates if Trump will actually refuse to walk into another ambush. Neither the DNC nor Kamillisecond will ever agree to anything fair because what Trump will do to Kamelanoma will be much worse than what happened to Biden. I don't think Kamelatonin can generate random gibberish with Biden's proficiency. With Biden, Trump was limited to responses of "I don't know what he just said ..." but Trump will be able to hammer Kamulligan with her own words right then and there. If Kamaltov-cocktail doesn't receive assurances that moderators will totally prevent Trump from being effective, she and the DNC will simply refuse while blaming Trump for "backing out."

It will be totally OK if there are no debates because Kamule-train is scared shitless.
And the brainwashed will vote as they are told....will believe that the must vote D to save democracy as the D's constantly give the people and democracy the finger.

The public face of the Democratic Party IS now a Psyop. It has NOTHING to do with the organic desires of the rank and file. It hypnotizes voters into electing puppets and espousing nonsense. The true powerbrokers and policy objectives are unseen and unstated. They are clearly hostile to Americans and to the Republic. They must lose in ‘24
Bret Weinstein

Back