Will Harris chicken out?

She's a coward...she might try to run...but she can't hide like Joe did ..
She's not going to run ... she's going to dance!

200.webp

... and she's black now, remember that, you RACIST!

Did I mention that you are a RACIST! ?

Last edited:
Lol, he can’t dictate to Harris when, where and how to debate. They must both agree to the terms.
... and don't forget that the Trump campaign can't dictate that Harris be honest or be given tough questions. We all must remember that whatever the DNC says, goes, otherwise Trump is a RACIST! who is running away.

Great catch. Thanks for raising this issue.

Harris plans to use ABC debate time even if Trump doesn’t show up​

I love that. I can see it now. She's up there at the podium. The other podium is empty. She takes questions from the moderators and answers them. Then there's a minute of silence while the camera pans to the empty podium while the viewers wait... and wait.... and wait for a response. It'll be like when Clint Eastwood yelled at an empty chair, only this time with class, style, and actual content. lol

Dude, the more she talks, the deeper the hole she will dig for herself. IDGAF how scripted it is. :rofl2:
Perhaps a few months ago. But if you've watched her recent appearances, the cackle is mostly gone, and the message is more direct and well-spoken. It's clear they've had coaches training her.

Back