Will Harris chicken out?

If 1/6 had you shitting your pants, imagine that x1500% with armed Americans that give zero fucks about negotiating.

That might be one of the truer things you've ever posted. :awesome:

Odd how you and "Diesel" are always gone and show up at the same times, huh?

think-emoji.gif
Like most people 1/6 had me wondering how even Trumpers could be such idiots?

If 1/6 had you shitting your pants, imagine that x1500% with armed Americans that give zero fucks about negotiating.

That might be one of the truer things you've ever posted. :awesome:

Odd how you and "Diesel" are always gone and show up at the same times, huh?

think-emoji.gif
Umm.. you realize that socks can post in the same thread? No, of course you don't. Also, I don't give a shit if you think I'm someone's sock, Cletus.

English comprehension is not your strength. I see why you prefer to stick with just giving people the finger. Of course, when you do, everybody has to wonder if you really meant a "thumbs-up".

Has anyone ever called you "black toner" on account of you not being very bright?
Ask and ye shall receive, trumptard!

Finger.jpg

Because he doesn't take orders from douche nozzles. He already smeared old joe on the hostile networks.

Too bad the ABC debate had to be cancelled due to no democrat participant.

Now the boss makes the rules sweet tits.
There is a Democratic (that's the word for literate people who understand English grammar) participant. She will be on the stage on 9/10, probably by herself, talking to the American people for up to 2 hours. Brilliant campaign move by Fat Fuck Trump and his uneducated cult of zombies.

Your cognitive prowess is overwhelming.
I know! It amazes even me sometimes!

You, on the other hand, are the typical ignorant, hate-filled whiney baby projecting your mommy issues upon a twice impeached, 4-time indicted, treasonous pile of garbage found liable for rape.

I'm proud to be me.

Sucks to be you!

Back