Will Trump chicken out?

Why would he? I think it's hilarious that Joe thinks he's in charge or even has a chance... I imagine That President Trump does as well...
Your idea that Trump shits glitter and farts rainbows is what is hilarious.

When the truth is Donnie has been sleeping his way through court, only to FART himself back awake.

No rainbows- but you should just see the look on his attorney's faces when he does that. The combination of embarrassment and stench in the courtroom air must be unbearable by just the look on their faces.

BUT THAT IS YOUR MAN THERE MOMMY DEAREST!

Trump said, any time and any place. Will he welch?

As Biden pointed out, Trump is currently only available on Wednesdays.
So? Why would Trump welch? He can make an ass of Biden on Wednesdays (although Biden makes an ass of himself every day). Problem solved.

When the truth is Donnie has been sleeping his way through court, only to FART himself back awake.

No rainbows- but you should just see the look on his attorney's faces when he does that. The combination of embarrassment and stench in the courtroom air must be unbearable by just the look on their faces.

Ok... I hope your day gets better...I truly do..:)

Televised political debates are an insult to intelligent people,
and have been since 1960.
I know. I watched those.

Too bad we have so few intelligent people in our electorate.

Yes, Gecko, there is the combination of embarrassment and stench in the courtroom when the lying, convicted perjurer, the defense’s prime witness who has been disbarred, lies again and again,

Televised political debates are an insult to intelligent people,
and have been since 1960.
I know. I watched those.

Too bad we have so few intelligent people in our electorate.
You watched the Lincoln and Douglas debates, live, old man,

Out of control borders, crime, inflation, wars on two continents, riots on campuses, the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party supporting a terrorist group.

Good job, Slow Joe.

Compared with Trump...Joe Biden has been an incredible success.

My guess is that Joe Biden will kick Trump's ass good and proper, RB.
Yep. Biden's gonna kick Trump's ass...
From the Afgan withdrawal clusterfuck onward to inflation higher than it's been in 40 years, to open borders, to weakness on the world stage, to stabbing in the back our closest ally in the Middle East by pandering to stupid college kids disrupting and cancelling graduations. Youbetcha!

FJB

Back