Will Trump chicken out?

Looks like Trumppers are trying to back out after Biden accepted Trumps debate challenge.

Fake news.

But I do think that Trump accepting these fake news debates is a mistake (because there's only downside for him in participating in a system that is rigged against him and is assisting his opponent).

He should be challenging Joe to do a debate with Tucker Carlson or Joe Rogan as the moderator.

Don't get me wrong. I know that he'll still mop the floor with Crooked Joe... but what's Trump's upside in participating?

Looks like Trumppers are trying to back out after Biden accepted Trumps debate challenge.

Nah, although the GOP is already laying claims, unproven claims of course, that the debates are already rigged for Biden (https://thehill.com/elections/4667479-lara-trump-joe-biden-donald-trump-debates-rigged/)

Got to get the martyr angle out there early

Yep. Biden's gonna kick Trump's ass...
From the Afgan withdrawal clusterfuck onward to inflation higher than it's been in 40 years, to open borders, to weakness on the world stage, to stabbing in the back our closest ally in the Middle East by pandering to stupid college kids disrupting and cancelling graduations. Youbetcha!

FJB
Thank you for agreeing.

90 seconds to answer a question about solving the world's problems is for me too stupid to even contemplate.

Nobody wins a TV debate in the eyes of anybody with a three digit IQ.
Everybody just looks foolish trying.

Sadly, American has become a nation lacking in three digit IQs.
People take seriously these debates
which have the gravitas of cheap "reality shows."

Two obvious things:

First, Trump quickly agreed to doing two debates with Biden. He even accepted Biden's terms (see below) without question.

Second, Biden set some odd terms for this, but I can see why. Biden wants:

Microphones timed and only on when it's the candidate's turn to speak.
No audience
Biden friendly news outlets to moderate.
Only Trump and Biden will be on stage (subject to change if RFK can get 15% in polls or more)

Now, why these terms?

The first two are obviously to allow Biden to avoid any distractions or noise. It's clear from his in-person speaking that he has serious difficulties in a noisy setting where he gets confused and distracted. He clearly has little ability to interact in a setting where he's being talked over or has someone talking back at him. That clearly confuses him.
With the off-mic thing and no audience, those situations are minimized. It is to cover a weakness Biden has due to age.

The friendly news outlet thing is a risk. CNN, if you recall, botched the Romney - Obama debate with Candi Crowley injecting herself into it, as a glaring error. Just because CNN is perceived by the White House to be friendly to Biden doesn't mean that will work out in a debate. A more neutral party would likely be a better choice.

The Biden team also doesn't want third party candidates present because these would only make him look weaker than he already looks. Again, it's a distraction for Biden, while Trump likely doesn't give a shit.

That Biden is pushing for what amounts to a scripted debate says a lot about how weak he is as a candidate.

Biden will get a printed transcript of the questions before the debate (another leftist tactic...)

What would Trump have to do, for you to think Trump was unsuitable for office of the President?

Have a nice day!

What would Trump have to do, for you to think Trump was unsuitable for office of the President?

Have a nice day!
He'd have to "govern" like Joe... And pick a VP like Kamala...

Have a nice day!

He'd have to "govern" like Joe... And pick a VP like Kamala...
You can't answer my question with a sensical answer can you?

Do you mean if Trump was an honest and moral person like Joe Biden?

Do you mean, if Trump selected a Black woman to be his VP?

Do you honestly think Trump is an honest man of morals?

Can you even be honest?

Last edited:
You can't answer my question with a sensical answer can you?
You asked...that's my answer...it makes Perfect sense... I'm not fond of the vast majority of Joe's policies... The way he Refuses to put Americans first... And it's a mightmare having to imagine Kamela as president... But the bottom line is, it's either Joe or President Trump in Nov...so there's no question... I'd really like our country back...

Biden will get a printed transcript of the questions before the debate (another leftist tactic...)
Very likely. Can't have him on stage unscripted now can we? :palm:

Of course, Biden will likely still fuck it up, and all Trump has to do is goad him on an issue, strike a nerve, and Biden will do what he always does in those situations, go full asshole and spout some profanity laced gibberish. Maybe Biden will challenge Trump to a push up contest... :yurtandpoet:

You asked...that's my answer...it makes Perfect sense... I'm not fond of the vast majority of Joe's policies... The way he Refuses to put Americans first... And it's a mightmare having to imagine Kamela as president... But the bottom line is, it's either Joe or President Trump in Nov...so there's no question... I'd really like our country back...
You have to remember, the never-Trumpers would saw their own leg off, chew a hand off, to keep Trump out of office. They don't give a shit about the state of the country, only keeping Trump out of office.

No, it doesn't...;) I don't
think there is anyone who couldn't beat Joe in a debate... And have a good time doing it...;)
This is the perception that gets Trumppers in trouble, they keep setting the expectation so low.

You have to remember, the never-Trumpers would saw their own leg off, chew a hand off, to keep Trump out of office. They don't give a shit about the state of the country, only keeping Trump out of office.
And Trump supporters do not give a shit about the state of the country.

Back