Will Trump chicken out?

So, your idea of a debate is to arrange for it to take place at a Trump Rally?

Incredibly weak, even for you.

I know this, it would be great, if when Biden is asked a question, TRUMP WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP SO THAT HE CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION!

In their last debates- TRUMP NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP!

More like Chris Wallace, debating on behalf of Team Biden, never shut the fuck up.

Hold the debate in a local high school with the debate teacher as the moderator and students as the audience. It will be FAR more legitimate than anything CNN can cook up. But legitimate debate scares the shit out of the Marxists. Joe will fuck up even this rigged debate at CNN. He couldn't even make a 13 second video without needing 5 segments spliced together.

What did I say that identifies me with Nazis?

"Enemy of GLORIOUS PARTY is Criminal" The methods of the democrat party, criminalizing opposition to the totalitarian rule of democrats is straight out of the 3rd Reich. It would be fair to identify the American tragedy known as the Biden Regime as the "4th Reich."

1715883872297.png

I ignore posts with pictures.

You ignore posts that prove you wrong - which means you ignore most posts.

Standard Disclaimer: You abandoning the "Biden President" name shows that you know full well Quid Pro is toast.

Last edited:
You ignore posts that prove you wrong - which means you ignore most posts.

Standard Disclaimer: You abandoning the "Biden President" name shows that you know full well Quid Pro is toast.
When was the last time you saw that poster either as hume or bidenpresident engage in a meaningful discussion?

It's funny how they try changing their name but they're the same brain dead leftist.

Evicence?
Did you see the "roolz"? Why not have an actual debate... Instead of an speaking event where they're trying to Shelter and protect Joe? Their panic is very obvious... amd interesting timing, right? That little video still cracks Me up, by the way.... It's not nice to make fun of a demented grandfather By making him perform...

Last edited:
Did you see the "roolz"? Why not have an actual debate... Instead of an speaking event where they're trying to Shelter and protect Joe? Their panic is very obvious... amd interesting timing, right? That little video still cracks Me up, by the way.... It's not nice to make fun of a demented grandfather By making him perform...
You consider it a debate when all Turd does it try to prevent Biden from talking?

You consider it a debate when all Turd does it try to prevent Biden from talking?
We're talking about this "debate"...they think all the roolz will some how help Joe... I understand.
their desperation... They must be terrified... They helped make the little video that needed five edits...🤣

We're talking about this "debate"...they think all the roolz will some how help Joe... I understand.
their desperation... They must be terrified... They helped make the little video that needed five edits...🤣
If he is terrified he would simple refuse to debate.

Back