Will Trump chicken out?

Biden will get a printed transcript of the questions before the debate (another leftist tactic...)

It won't do him any good unless he has a teleprompter or earbuds during the debate. CNN and the Biden team are working hard on how to get audio to Joe during the debate.

It sounds like his loyal minions are laying the groundwork for Trump to chicken out of the debates

It took Quid Pro 7 months to accept the debates.

Trump accepted in 16 minutes.

Your lies are laughable. I notice that all you Stalinists are spewing the same lie, so RawSewage must be pimping this today.

This is the perception that gets Trumppers in trouble, they keep setting the expectation so low.

Look, you Marxists will jack Joe up with enough Adderall to kill a horse - which just might kill Joe. You'll have the questions weeks in advance and have teams working with him on answers. You'll be working with CNN to ensure Biden has an earbud so that handlers can feed him answers in real time.

And Quid Pro will STILL fuck it up.

The demand for the DNC to host is for a reason. They fully intend for Quid Pro to have an earpiece, then to alter the video after the fact to remove it (them). This is part of the reason the Stalinists will not allow a live audience. They don't want any witnesses.
They do seem terrified of having an actual debate...

You can't answer my question with a sensical answer can you?
I have a feeling that this is going to be YOUR issue, not mine...
Do you mean if Trump was an honest and moral person like Joe Biden?
Do you mean the very same Joe Biden who regularly showered with his daughter (per his daughter)?
Do you mean, if Trump selected a Black woman to be his VP?
Why should Trump be a racist like yourself? Why not the best person for the position, regardless of skin color or gender?
Do you honestly think Trump is an honest man of morals?
Do you honestly think that someone who regularly showered with his daughter (per his daughter) is "an honest man of morals"?
Can you even be honest?
Yes. Can YOU?

And Trump supporters do not give a shit about the state of the country.

Quid Pro is by far the worst pResident this nation has ever suffered under. Caring about the country means getting Joe Biden out of office. America is fully aware that everything was better under Trump - a LOT better.

Define actual debate- in your terms!

Unscripted. Without Joe having the questions weeks in advance. No teleprompter or audio during the debate to have handlers feed answers to Quid Pro. A live audience to witness the whole thing so that any editing by the DNC thugs at CNN is revealed. A "moderator" who asks the question and then shuts the fuck up.

Unscripted. Without Joe having the questions weeks in advance. No teleprompter or audio during the debate to have handlers feed answers to Quid Pro. A live audience to witness the whole thing so that any editing by the DNC thugs at CNN is revealed. A "moderator" who asks the question and then shuts the fuck up.
So, your idea of a debate is to arrange for it to take place at a Trump Rally?

I know this, it would be great, if when Biden is asked a question, TRUMP WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP SO THAT HE CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION!

In their last debates- TRUMP NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Last edited:
Back