Woman driving corvette 155 mph kills father of two. Liberals are silent

That is the stupidest response in history. Suck on a tailpipe you miserable tranny.

Stupidest in HISTORY??? Wow. That seems a tad hyperbolic. I thought it was fairly on-point. As Americans, we get to own fast cars, big guns and expensive toys and I don't get to tell anyone they can't have a fast car, big gun and expensive toy.

Stupidest in HISTORY??? Wow. That seems a tad hyperbolic. I thought it was fairly on-point. As Americans, we get to own fast cars, big guns and expensive toys and I don't get to tell anyone they can't have a fast car, big gun and expensive toy.

Agreeing with you does nothing to bolster my status on my own side,
but as an unwoke FDR Democrat, I agree with your statement.

More people should support freedom over political party dogmatism.

Progressive Liberals like myself don't believe that there's any human entitlement to freedom from social responsibility.
As a result, we tend to gather in the same party.

Political parties aren't social clubs.
They're supposed to be collectives of like minded people.

Progressive Liberals like myself don't believe that there's any human entitlement to freedom from social responsibility.
As a result, we tend to gather in the same party.

Political parties aren't social clubs.
They're supposed to be collectives of like minded people.

Curious what you mean by "freedom from social responsibility". What are the real world implications of that?

So you defend this woman who drove 155 mph and killed a father of two!!! Get help, you psychopath.

So you defend this woman who drove 155 mph and killed a father of two!!! Get help, you psychopath.

Where did I defend her? All I said was that we get to own fast cars, big guns, etc. If you misuse them, there are consequences. If I misuse a large tree branch, there may be legal consequences.

You should try some decaf. You're a little high strung.

More people die in car accidents than in gun homicides.

There are over 48,000 gun deaths per year, and under 43,000 car deaths, so you would be wrong. The reason is simple, we have been working for decades to reduce car deaths, but not to reduce gun deaths.

Back