Woman driving corvette 155 mph kills father of two. Liberals are silent

The girl certainly sounds like she comes from an alt right family.

You think a 1967 corvette can go 200 mph? Really? Are you really that delusional?

He's that delusional. A 1967 Corvette featured a 367 block V8 (300hp) engine. It's top speed was 143 mph sustained (flat open straight road).

You know what hospitals call motorcycle riders? Organ donors. That is only half joking. Motorcycles are incredibly dangerous.

You don't get to speak for hospitals. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.

Not particularly. The only thing dangerous about them is the rider.

There are some peculiarities about them though, which is why most States require endorsements on your license to drive one.

* They are small, and hard for other drivers to see. A good rider must always realize that he is effectively invisible to other traffic and keep appropriate spacing.
* They are more susceptible to disturbances from road damage or debris. A good rider must always be aware of what's in front of him.
* While they have no protective cabin or enclosure, they DO have much greater maneuverability. A good rider always leaves himself an out.
* Since they have no cabin, cold or inclement weather can be a problem. Some suits are heated, complete with heated gloves, to help with this. This is why most riders are seen on the roads during warmer weather.

Any vehicle is dangerous if you are being an idiot while driving one.

The fastest lap speed at the Indy 500 in 1967 was 164.926 mph. Even the fastest race cars were not going 200 mph, much less street worthy cars.

Cars have improved quite a bit since the 60's. No street legal car went 200mph in the 60's, but there are several models that can do it today.

So you say it's exclusive and therefore it is?? Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

I never said it was exclusive. I said more people should put aside political dogmatism in favor of freedom. If you're on the Left, that means things like guns ownership and ability to carry in public. If you're on the right, that means things like supporting rights to abortion and pregnancy preventing/abortion medications.

Last edited:
Guns and dangerous cars are right-wing things. Deciding what women can do with their bodies is too. The anti-environmentalism is right wing. The right absolutely wants to decide people's choices. The right is not pro-freedom.
The speed of autos is not a life decision.

Show that the fetus has the same DNA as the woman. If it doesn't then it's not her fucking body scrotum mouth.

I never said it was exclusive. I said more people should put aside political dogmatism in favor of freedom. If you're on the Left, that means things like guns ownership and ability to carry in public. If you're on the right, that means things like supporting rights to abortion and pregnancy preventing/abortion medications.

Abortion includes a third person. Women currently have access to such medications. Stop with your bullshit.

Abortion includes a third person. Women currently have access to such medications. Stop with your bullshit.

Multiple states have outlawed abortion medications.

How "person" is defined is the issue and generally the basis for the multiple states that seem to be working toward completely banning abortion.

Joe the Pedophile Vegetable drives a 200 mph corvette too. He says he needs it but nobody needs an assault rifle. All liberals think vehicular homicide is ok but guns are terrible.

A Corvette does not go 200mph, TDAK.
There is no such thing as an 'assault rifle' except as a religious artifact.

Your bigotry won't work, TDAK.

Joe Biden has committed several acts of treason. The Democrats are not going to impeach him or convict him.

Multiple states have outlawed abortion medications.

How "person" is defined is the issue and generally the basis for the multiple states that seem to be working toward completely banning abortion.

So? Condoms haven't been outlawed and neither has abstinence if you don't want a baby.

How is the definition of "person" relevant to the argument, "My body my choice"? A fetus isnt the woman's body.

Back