You Win

Sounds like your troll tags are pretty similar to mine. Serenity is a troll too.

I think I read one thing from that poster so I wouldn't know. We also have the fully banned trolls Cultsmasher, Annie Oakley, etc. A few just up and left as well, Praisekek, hvilleherb.

Politalker has a clear policy and sticks to it: demanding decent politeness in those with whom you correspond makes sense. My own problem is that there are so many paid phoneys supporting trumpf and apparently breeding like rabbits that I tend to lose count.

Politalker sticking to a shit policy, even consistently, isn't something to brag about.

Political Hotwire; heavily LW biased with biased moderation but not as biased as Trinnity's TPF forum.

A slight disagreement; LWers can be as vicious as RWers, but there seem to be more vicious RWers than Left.

They are both cat turds almost turning white.

Projection.
So, did you attend that last Faggots Of America meeting as the guest of honor, or were you the main speaker?

Is that the meeting your daddy took you to as soon as you turned 18?

Is this story true?:

Matt to friend: My daddy took me to the Faggots of America meeting, his old haunt, for the "initiation".

Friend: What's the initiation?

Matt: They are all wearing white, pointed hoods and tell each of the initiates to either jump off a second story window into a pile of barb wire or get a dildo stuck up their ass

Friend: Did you jump?

Matt: A little.

Is that the meeting your daddy took you to as soon as you turned 18?

Is this story true?:

Matt to friend: My daddy took me to the Faggots of America meeting, his old haunt, for the "initiation".

Friend: What's the initiation?

Matt: They are all wearing white, pointed hoods and tell each of the initiates to either jump off a second story window into a pile of barb wire or get a dildo stuck up their ass

Friend: Did you jump?

Matt: A little.
A for effort, but still fail. Seriously; Would you like some "How to be an A-1 asshole on the interwebz" lessons?
I am certainly most qualified to teach at least I & II level.
rofl.gif

A for effort, but still fail. Seriously; Would you like some "How to be an A-1 asshole on the interwebz" lessons?
I am certainly most qualified to teach at least I & II level.
rofl.gif

I'm certain anyone who reads it will get a laugh...except you, of course No doubt the memory is a "pain in the butt". Get it? In the butt? LOL

Seriously, just because you like to be with guys in bedsheets and dildos doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're just kinky, right?

I'm certain anyone who reads it will get a laugh...except you, of course No doubt the memory is a "pain in the butt". Get it? In the butt? LOL

Seriously, just because you like to be with guys in bedsheets and dildos doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're just kinky, right?

I hear ya bla bla bla..It's ok, dude. Someday I might teach you how to be succinct and to the point. ;)
How to slam dunk a bitch.
You? I can tell you'd like to learn.

I hope you don't go. I understand what you mean though. The mods let one or two ppl dominate all the discussions with nothing but invective, stupidity, personal attacks, and keyboard diarrhea. Steven VanderMoron and TerriBendsOver4Trump are two of them who add nothing but garbage.

Joanie has absolutely no self awareness, none whatsoever.

Trolls off the top of my head. (note that some may be the same person): Legion, Watermark, Buck Tucker, Teflon Don, Arminius, Terri4Trump, Steve VanderMolen, IBDaman, MarcusA, Overkill, Grajonca, Volsrock, CFM, Text Drivers Are Killers, Evmetro, Tinfoil, Bobb, Matt Dillon, USfreedom911, Guno (half-troll), Flanders.

Don't forget Croc o' Shit, cock-gobbling arsebadger on steroids.

Last edited:
Back