1932 was a pivotal year in the Nazis’ ascent. It’s a terrifying parallel for today

I do not discuss Brazilian politics as I am not a citizen here and would not want to jeopardize my status.
I am not a foreigner and am awake ..... not woke.
Translation: I live in a Third World Shithole were I can only attack American politics, not Brazilian.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification, Almost Marco.

In Trumps long Bloomberg interview he talks about bringing America back to post Civil War pre New Deal era, the business of America is business and all that jazz, says that Mckinley is his Lodestar.

Trump Wants Peace, Zelensky Considers Rus Talks, Syrsky Mulls Surrender; ATACMS Withdrawn​

^^^
Proof MAGAts think two wrongs make a right.

Yes, Legion, I've seen him post derogatory remarks about the white males like you attacking him. Typical MAGAts think it's fair to have a handful of MAGAt scum dogpile a member because of his religion.
iu

8xdf4w.jpg

whatever that means.

zionists are still incredibly compromised and NOT america first.
However, Americans don't really need to care, now do they? Save for the safety of their Jewish citizens.

I can see we're going to disagree on this thing. So let's just say we do and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Which part of the political spectrum is holding antisemitic riots on college campuses today? Which party is talking about confiscating wealth from the well-off? Which party wants government to control the economy and make all economic decisions?

Which party is holding show trials on their political opponents?

Which party has supporters rioting in the streets and looting regularly?

Which party colludes with the press to suppress news and facts they disagree with?
Says the person calls Jan. 6 a peaceful tour.

Back