1932 was a pivotal year in the Nazis’ ascent. It’s a terrifying parallel for today

And you keep repeating it as if it were some mantra just as I stated.
People keep repeating lots of things. Some people repeat true things (as I did in the Hitler comparison)...some repeat bullshit things (like most things the MAGA morons try to sell.)

Nothing wrong with that, TA. You are just bothered by it because you don't want it to be true.

IT IS, THOUGH.

People keep repeating lots of things. Some people repeat true things (as I did in the Hitler comparison)...some repeat bullshit things (like most things the MAGA morons try to sell.)

Nothing wrong with that, TA. You are just bothered by it because you don't want it to be true.

IT IS, THOUGH.
no it isn't, Appeaser.

IT IS, THOUGH.
Comparisons between Trump and Hitler are just Godwin's Law violations.

I don't find that "disgusting." I find it hilarious. The Left are such mental midgets that they can't come up with something more original as an insult than calling their political opponents Nazis and making Hitler comparisons. It's as if they never studied history beyond a single semester in high school.
You mean that rabid leftie J. D. Vance?

I see you have reading comprehension issues. You criticize lefties for making Hitler comparisons while ignoring RW politicians and JPP posters who do the same to Biden.
I don't see many Hitler - Biden comparisons, but if they're there and I notice them, they'll get the same treatment.

because he says Trump proved him wrong between 2017 and 2020 and Biden proved he was the real American Hitler 2021-2024.........
R.b5a35405e2bd9bf34c08a44e8be5391b

Comparisons between Trump and Hitler are just Godwin's Law violations.
They're also valid. Are you denying that Trump favors an autocratic authoritarian state with himself at the top of the pyramid, Terry?

What historical figures would you compare him too? Mussolini? Franco? Pinochet? Kim? Putin? Pol Pot? Do any of those make you happier?

Back