4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

No. I don't, but it's interesting to see you support importing immigrants from shithole countries over American women.

Dude, you just undermined every argument of yours against immigrants.

Sorry if I offended you and your mail-order bride.
can you point to a single post of mine where I said I hated illegal immigrants?

Not offhand. What's in it for me if I do? Are you saying you support illegal immigrants?

Was your wife an illegal before you married her or did she come to the US on a K-1 visa?

Not offhand. What's in it for me if I do? Are you saying you support illegal immigrants?

Was your wife an illegal before you married her or did she come to the US on a K-1 visa?
I support immigration. I don't support illegal immigration.

I thought you knew all about my wife? divorced me, took the kids, reported me to the FBI...........did you forget all that bullshit?

I support immigration. I don't support illegal immigration.

I thought you knew all about my wife? divorced me, took the kids, reported me to the FBI...........did you forget all that bullshit?
Thanks for answering your own question. It saves me the work. LOL
No. I don't, but it's interesting to see you support importing immigrants from shithole countries over American women.
I asked you questions and you ran from them as you are now about your mail-order bride.

why did you bring it up? don't fucking lie about it. just be fucking honest for once.
Are you touched? I brought it up because someone else brought it up. Protection from the federal government is not a defense for civilian gun ownership. You know that, fuckwit, but you're preoccupied trying to save your own dumb ass from this mindless whine.

I've been dealing with schools and kids and guns for a very long time...many of us have... No one has a perfect answer... We all
just have to do our best to protect our families...our schools... our communities.. our country... How do we rid the world of evil and hate? Of despair and desperation? Why do people kill? You can
Take away guns... You can put a hundred more rules in place... We've got to people problem to solve... not a gun problem... My heart is broken for the victims their families...and the teachers.......I haven't seen details yet... I'm sure we will be discussing it tomorrow... Something I never looked forward to of course...
I dealt with gun deaths when I was teaching but never on a mass scale...an empty seat is pretty devastating...

Yep, but these should be called what they are - TRANS SHOOTINGS - because this is a new trend. After being groomed for 15 years by the radical left activists in schools, children as so brainwashed that they are engaging in mass shootings.

cry harder, bitch. the founders would have exiled you back to england, fucking slave minded moron.
You criminally uneducated speed bump. You don't know the first fucking thing about the Founders, our rights, freedom, or the Constitution. You're an old, grumpy, ignorant fake conservative bitching about everything that doesn't look or sound like you. You're obsessed with guns because you're not smart enough to think for yourself. You're boring, misguided, and unpleasant.

Yes, and people in civilized countries aren't free to rape and murder people either. Your definition of "freedom" is not everyone's definition.
and during the pandemic, those governments terrorized and oppressed their people because they were unarmed. your version of freedom is more like totalitarianism

Are you touched? I brought it up because someone else brought it up. Protection from the federal government is not a defense for civilian gun ownership. You know that, fuckwit, but you're preoccupied trying to save your own dumb ass from this mindless whine.
I think you're the one touched because you can't follow your own replies in this thread

You criminally uneducated speed bump. You don't know the first fucking thing about the Founders, our rights, freedom, or the Constitution. You're an old, grumpy, ignorant fake conservative bitching about everything that doesn't look or sound like you. You're obsessed with guns because you're not smart enough to think for yourself. You're boring, misguided, and unpleasant.
:chuckle:

American women are just yuck. From the high body count, the bastard sidecars. Tats and demands. Fat, Unfriendly and Unfaithful.

Foreign women are the way to go if you're serious about a family that won't be ripped out from under you on the whim of delusion.

Unless of course you can't afford the postage. It's not for the broke dicks. You don't just send off for one and boom. It's a long arduous process to bring to America a wife. Many have no idea what it actually takes. That's why there are 10 fit, friendly faithful women who will make a loyal lifetime partner for every western dude ready, willing and able to do what it takes to make it happen. So most just settle for the recycled leftovers from down at the bar.

But men are catching on fast and the passport industry is booming.

Back