4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

That and they are some of the worst offenders for sexual attacks and defamation. Sad fucks
Agreed. It's easy to see a person's true personality when they become angry; how quickly they rise to anger, what they become angry about, how they use their anger.

Many moons ago I went to marriage counseling. The counselor mentioned something that has always stuck with me: All couples fight. What matters is how they fight. Low blows? Dragging up old arguments? Moving the goal posts? Lots of the same things members can see on JPP.

MAGAts tend to be poorly educated, violent, quick to anger and always blame others for their own anger.

I don't answer questions from douche nozzles pretending to be a decent human being. Go fuck yourself Diesel Dyke.

One thing third world countries have that we do not is women who are feminine, friendly and faithful.
Because you've never been to a third world country, liar. You're a miserable bitch, too.

Because you've never been to a third world country, liar. You're a miserable bitch, too.
Look Diesel Dyke. I have no idea what you're even trying to prove here. Do you?

Or are you just frothing at the mouth pounding on your keyboard like a chimpanzee?

If I were a liar I would just mention some countries. Instead you can go fuck your sister.

Look Diesel Dyke. I have no idea what you're even trying to prove here. Do you?

Or are you just frothing at the mouth pounding on your keyboard like a chimpanzee?

If I were a liar I would just mention some countries. Instead you can go fuck your sister.
You said "we are along the lines of a third world country." Yet you've never been to a third world country and you have no idea what characteristics of a third world country you claim the US shares. You're full of shit. You're just mumbling reich wing talking points out of your toothless mouth.

You said "we are along the lines of a third world country." Yet you've never been to a third world country and you have no idea what characteristics of a third world country you claim the US shares. You're full of shit. You're just mumbling reich wing talking points out of your toothless mouth.
Just like a mindless leftist to get shit all mixed up. I wasn't the one who said that in this thread you fucking retard. You may want to go back and check to see who you were supposed to be addressing with your bullshit.

Is it any wonder I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? And neither do you. Why are you people so fucking stupid? It's not what you know that's dangerous it's what you know that's wrong.

And yes I have been to a third world country and yes you can go ass fuck your grandmother.

Just like a mindless leftist to get shit all mixed up. I wasn't the one who said that in this thread you fucking retard. You may want to go back and check to see who you were supposed to be addressing with your bullshit.

Is it any wonder I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about? And neither do you. Why are you people so fucking stupid? It's not what you know that's dangerous it's what you know that's wrong.

And yes I have been to a third world country and yes you can go ass fuck your grandmother.
"They are not stupid, they are Evil"
Candace Owens

You stumbled into an exchange between me and RB, you fuckwit. You interrupted that you have been to third world countries, but you can't name one. You're full of shit.

You stumbled into an exchange between me and RB, you fuckwit. You interrupted that you have been to third world countries, but you can't name one. You're full of shit.
Now you're back peddling with your stupidity?

What did I say again?

I'll stick with my first answer. Enough to know you're a shit piping idiot.

But I am married to a third world country woman. She loves me for my money and my big pink dick in some kind of order. 17 years on down the road she's earned her gold by now.

Armed guards at schools working in pairs, one high and one on the ground.. Common fucking sense but not to people without any.

Schools are only open one shift per day so compared to our endless spending on wars the cost would be minimal.

Either we get serious about solving this in a realistic way or just keep flapping our jaws and blaming guns.

Probably pay for it on a local level by eliminating a DEI position from the schools.

Of course this was just on time for another false flag from the commies.
Only in America are there more guns that people. The problem is the guns.

Back