4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

I'd love to see how Arbie's racism, misogynism, threats of violence and personal attacks plays out in court as he whines about being defamed on an anonymous message board while he constantly defames others in exactly the same manner. 😎

Calling me a liar, pussy?

View attachment 20026

And that ain't all of them.
No, child. I don't want yours imposed on me.

You won't be shooting anyone. You are a yellow bellied coward. Your wish to reek death is well noted and your pathetic fantasy of it would never happen.

You forget I've competed with those boys, some are my friends. You've only had a passing converse, if even that.

Oh, and the Marines won't be shooting at me, but those like you might fear their bullets
guno is a bigoted racist mongrel who's head I live in, for some reason.. A sad, empty and lonely place it is.
I find it amusing that a bigoted and racist mongrel keeps saying I'm aggrieved and poorly educated.
I'd gladly put what I've accomplished in my working life (and life in general) against this worm of a human.
Poor projecting Fowl :LOL:
There is no evidence that it's true. Your incessant hatred blinds you.
Trump wants to make America great again after the clusterfuck that has been Joe & the Ho.

I guess we'll find out when I call for an appointment with my lawyer.
His lies and changing posts needs to be stopped, one way or another.
Like a kill shot to my throat? Like attacking my home, assaulting my wife and grandkids? Kill my dogs and cat, Arbie?

Your lawyer will be happy to take your money. He'll ask for the money up front, non-refundable, and will tell you "I think we have a case. Let me know when you are ready to move forward". Moving forward means when your check clears. :rofl2: Lawyers looooove money! $$$$$

unless he used your real name on X, it won't get anywhere. but what he's doing right now is giggling like a little school girl because he believes he's getting to you. I don't think he's told the truth yet on this board.........just another liberal troll.
No giggling, DtM, but, yes, clearly Arbie is triggered. MAGAts believe it's okay to threaten, attack, defame, needle, harass or troll others, but they are the first to whine like children when their victims fight back.

When called to the witness stand and asked "Were you ever a Threeper and/or an Oath Keeper?", how will you respond? Will you lie? Will you admit you posted that on JPP but it was a lie? Will you tell the truth and confess you were part of the militias at 1/6?

More Arbie files for the jury to consider:
I Can't Breathe

Damn Allergies!
There's already Affirmative Fat Action

sub-buzz-27916-1609969817-21.png

View attachment 20962
The 40-XB is a damn fine rifle. I'd sell a few of my guns to get a hold of one of those!

Yeah, I spent a lot of what I earned in my younger days, some on guns and cars, some on good alcohol and women (much less on women!).
I always kept my priorities in order though, in fact, I didn't even drink coffee 2 or 3 days before I shot rifle competitions.
Maybe I should have saved a little more than I did, but I sure had a good time spending what I did. I'd do most of it all over again!
The fucking bigoted racist mongrel spouts it 's pathetic slander once again. Why do I live in your empty head?
I hope you die a long and painful death of ass cancer., you sickening piece of human trash.
@Hume is a pickle smoocher.
1. 2. 3. and 4. I call you out a fucking liar and an idiot libturd. Not much more needs said.
Now go sit on your high horse and ride, Mr. Prodigy. You ain't as smart as you think.
And lookie here, the bigoted racist cunt just can't stay away. Living inside your head is a dark, empty and very lonely place. I want out, but you just can't let me go. Is your life so miserable that you blame me? Did I hurt the poor little infantile twit?
Do you dream about me at night? Do you hunt down every post I make and "thumb's down" it? "Thumb's up" everyone who replies to me?
It must really suck to be you. Hell, you have never attempted to post on topic, you just keep saying I'm uneducated. Of course, you couldn't read the prints I've made parts from. You're a loser. The product of a shithole city. And a fucking libtard.

Conversations like this will certainly be of interest to a judge and jury to determine how innocent Arbie is when others call him a violent, racist, misogynistic bully:
I'd go 12 gauge shotgun.

These gutless little fuckers need to meet the boomstick.
Too messy. A large caliber handgun loaded with hollow points is just as effective and far less cleanup.
True, but you just cannot beat the effect of a shotgun.......
So does a peacemaker.

View attachment 8052
Rap artists probably do because they kill each other, the rest shouldn't need security.

I guess we'll find out when I call for an appointment with my lawyer.
His lies and changing posts needs to be stopped, one way or another.
it won't. the feds do not care about anonymous message board posts unless they are threats to shoot up something. even the lies that shitpile dutch spews won't attract their attention

it won't. the feds do not care about anonymous message board posts unless they are threats to shoot up something. even the lies that shitpile dutch spews won't attract their attention
It will be a civil matter filed right here in PA. He shows up or loses.
He has posted about shooting Trump supporters as a national pastime, shooting people in the head and many other posts about killing people the feds might be interested in.

It will be a civil matter filed right here in PA. He shows up or loses.
He has posted about shooting Trump supporters as a national pastime, shooting people in the head and many other posts about killing people the feds might be interested in.
Have you two filed your reports with Damo yet?

Go for it, RB. I'd love to face you in court and take you for everything your own lawyer doesn't. :)

You still planning to sue Dutch, pussy?
Arbie whines a lot but rarely follows through. Even DumberthanMost told him he'd lose a defamation case since no real names were used.

What the dumb little momma's boy doesn't seem to realize are the elements of a successful defamation case. He's angry but stupid. Violent, but weak. He wants to sue others for the same thing he does to everyone else.

For your defamation lawsuit to succeed, you must prove the following:
  1. The statement was published
  2. The statement identifies you
  3. The statement harmed your reputation
  4. The statement is demonstrably false
  5. The person who made the statement was at fault

Which ones?
I don't answer questions from douche nozzles pretending to be a decent human being. Go fuck yourself Diesel Dyke.

One thing third world countries have that we do not is women who are feminine, friendly and faithful.

Back