4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

I'm pointing out to you that your solution of arming people and paying them to guard the schools is not feasible because schools already lack funding that taxpayers won't approve. Try another solution. No doubt we could possibly find volunteers to do the job, but the liability issues with insurers would be a problem. So would volunteers who cut and run when the bullets start flying. You mentioned Uvalde in another post.
so, based upon lack of funding, lack of accountability in law enforcement, lack of faith in volunteers, what do you suggest that's feasible?

Some people simply cannot let a good tragedy go to waste... It's a blessing not to be them...
Some people pretend to care about tragedies
but obviously don't as illustrated by their political positions.

Conservatives oppose abortion so that there will always be enough kids to get shot in school.....period.
That's what the Second Amendment is all about, after all.
They REVEL in these school shootings because it means that they still have their guns,
despite their mental deficiencies.

EVERY argument against abortion is about have more kids to get shot in school,
and as a bonus, it also gives them one more thing about which to lie.

How did one nation get afflicted with so many obscenely immoral people?
Are trumpanzees still really people, or are they devolved mutants as I suspect?
In any case, I can no longer hide my disgust,
and I'll no longer try.

Where were all of you Carrying Cowards?

Where are they when you need them? Hiding! Of course!
spitting mad, aren't you? did you see those 'real men' stopping parents that were trying to get in to save kids? what do you think would have happened had those parents been armed? think, don't react. think, then speak

Some people pretend to care about tragedies
but obviously don't as illustrated by their political positions.

Conservatives oppose abortion so that there will always be enough kids to get shot in school.....period.
That's what the Second Amendment is all about, after all.
They REVEL in these school shootings because it means that they still have their guns,
despite their mental deficiencies.

EVERY argument against abortion is about have more kids to get shot in school,
and as a bonus, it also gives them one more thing about which to lie.

How did one nation get afflicted with so many obscenely immoral people?
Are trumpanzees still really people, or are they devolved mutants as I suspect?
In any case, I can no longer hide my disgust,
and I'll no longer try.
That's simply not true.... But you tell it like you must... I always listen Even if I don't agree... Sometimes not even a little...

The alt right does not trust teachers to bring books to school, but does trust them to bring guns to school? There have been several school shootings by teachers, and would probably be more if you give them all guns.
Thanks wally, we all have opinions and you are entitled to be wrong.
In this case, once again, the shooter was well known by the FBI.
He was stopped by two armed school resource officers, the same people the ALT lefties want removed from schools.

At this point, I do not know how he got the gun but if the parents were involved, I hope they will also be involved in the criminal charging process.

Where were all of you Carrying Cowards?

Where are they when you need them? Hiding! Of course!
Concealed carry is for self-defense. It's not the job of non-LEO people to go on the offensive.

Example; I carry. If at Walmart and I start hearing shooting in the store, my reaction will be to move away from the sound, alert others to follow and find an exit. I can guard the exit while waving others through, but it's LEOs that need to move toward the sound of gunfire.

Such a reaction is both for physical self-preservation and legal self-preservation. If I accidently shot an innocent or, as has happened with other cases, shot a "gunman" who was actually an innocent seeking to defend themselves, I'd be the one going to prison.

Now, if you support "Good Samaritan" laws for concealed carry, then I might be more inclined to go hunting even if risking being shot by LEOs when they arrive. LOL

He was stopped by two armed school resource officers, the same people the ALT lefties want removed from schools.

At this point, I do not know how he got the gun but if the parents were involved, I hope they will also be involved in the criminal charging process.
Only cowards and pussified geezers use "we" in such a context, Legina. I know you are both. :)

Indeed...

Only cowards and pussified geezers use "we" in such a context, Legina. I know you are both. :)
Mr. Tiny Penis, unlike you, I will not snitch and call the mods on the fact that again you have violated a rule that was created especially for you because you were constantly lashing out and felt the need to alter the words in the posts of others that you disagree with, into some filth that suited your homoerotic fantasies.

Don't fret, WE all know you are a small man filled with false bravado and bullshit. Now, stop thinking about shooting Republicans, or the WHITE supremacists hiding under your bed, and get another China Virus shot to help calm you down.
WE all want you to have a nice day.

Reactions: TOP
Once again, the facts of this shooting are shrouded in secrecy like in the Trans shooting. The 14 year old coward is in custody. The authorities know everything and won't tell us, ... the kind of weapon, where he got it from, parental role, or why he shot who. Pisses me off.

Mr. Tiny Penis, unlike you, I will not snitch and call the mods on the fact that again you have violated a rule that was created especially for you because you were constantly lashing out and felt the need to alter the words in the posts of others that you disagree with, into some filth that suited your homoerotic fantasies.

Don't fret, WE all know you are a small man filled with false bravado and bullshit. Now, stop thinking about shooting Republicans, or the WHITE supremacists hiding under your bed, and get another China Virus shot to help calm you down.
WE all want you to have a nice day.
We do, indeed...

No automatic weapon has been used in any school shooting in America.

You are an uneducated fool with a big flappy mouth and no knowledge to back it up.

The people need whatever weapons the government has because the 2nd amendment wasn't about hunting.
You galactically stupid pile of dog shit. If you think your rifles are going to stop tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear weapons, you're as stupid as I thought.

Back