4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

You galactically stupid pile of dog shit. If you think your rifles are going to stop tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear weapons, you're as stupid as I thought.
It worked for the Viet Cong and Taliban. :)

Why do you think the Federal government would nuke a US city?

If Trump becomes President, declares martial law, suspends both Congress and the Constitution and banned all civilian firearms, would you support the idea because banning guns is good?

Last edited:
You galactically stupid pile of dog shit. If you think your rifles are going to stop tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear weapons, you're as stupid as I thought.
Tell us why our rifles will be needed to stop tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear weapons, and from who?

Example; I carry. If at Walmart and I start hearing shooting in the store, my reaction will be to move away from the sound, alert others to follow and find an exit. I can guard the exit while waving others through, but it's LEOs that need to move toward the sound of gunfire.

Such a reaction is both for physical self-preservation and legal self-preservation. If I accidently shot an innocent or, as has happened with other cases, shot a "gunman" who was actually an innocent seeking to defend themselves, I'd be the one going to prison.

Now, if you support "Good Samaritan" laws for concealed carry, then I might be more inclined to go hunting even if risking being shot by LEOs when they arrive. LOL
This is sensical in some aspects, non sensical in another. It is completely opposite of the theory of holding law enforcement to a higher standard.
If in the process of a LEO advancing towards a shooter and they accidentally shoot an innocent bystander, they place that on the suspect shooter, yet we civilians would face charges because of the 'highly trained' mantra.................yet statistics show that police shoot innocents 11% of the time compared to civilians 2%.

wouldn't that theory, that the government would use tanks, carriers, presumably bombers, and nukes on us, enforce the ideology that we the people need the same?

This is sensical in some aspects, non sensical in another. It is completely opposite of the theory of holding law enforcement to a higher standard.
If in the process of a LEO advancing towards a shooter and they accidentally shoot an innocent bystander, they place that on the suspect shooter, yet we civilians would face charges because of the 'highly trained' mantra.................yet statistics show that police shoot innocents 11% of the time compared to civilians 2%.
A difference being that civilians are retreating and the LEOs are advancing.

Additionally, LEO's have conditional immunity. Non-LEOs do not. We're only covered by SYG laws....and that might be contested in court depending upon who was shot, if not killed.

not seeing how that's relevant, unless you're making the case that LEOs shouldn't advance?
Yes, the LEOs should advance, but that's where the greater number of mistakes are made. Retreating civilians are less likely to shoot an innocent civilian than an advancing force of LEOs.

Consider the IDF troops in Gaza who shot the three hostages; constantly under attack by snipers in an urban environment, they are more likely to shoot anything coming at them than some farmer in a kibbutz guarding his house.

Yes, the LEOs should advance, but that's where the greater number of mistakes are made. Retreating civilians are less likely to shoot an innocent civilian than an advancing force of LEOs.

Consider the IDF troops in Gaza who shot the three hostages; constantly under attack by snipers in an urban environment, they are more likely to shoot anything coming at them than some farmer in a kibbutz guarding his house.
I don't believe that the study that uncovered my statistic differentiated between offense and defense. Simply used all self defense shootings by civilians and compared to all shots fired response by law enforcement.

Concealed carry is for self-defense. It's not the job of non-LEO people to go on the offensive.

Example; I carry. If at Walmart and I start hearing shooting in the store, my reaction will be to move away from the sound, alert others to follow and find an exit. I can guard the exit while waving others through, but it's LEOs that need to move toward the sound of gunfire.

Such a reaction is both for physical self-preservation and legal self-preservation. If I accidently shot an innocent or, as has happened with other cases, shot a "gunman" who was actually an innocent seeking to defend themselves, I'd be the one going to prison.

Now, if you support "Good Samaritan" laws for concealed carry, then I might be more inclined to go hunting even if risking being shot by LEOs when they arrive. LOL
I know this- There was a time and place called the Wild, WIld West. In towns across the West, it became unsafe because of all the shoot-outs in the streets, at every card table, in every saloon, and lots of innocent men, women, children, and even horses were being shot and dying from all of the collateral damage. It was because every man carried, and if you didn't, you had no way to defend yourself when the bullets started firing.

It got so bad, some very brave lawmen started passing No-Carry laws in town. I say brave, because in order to insure the law was being followed, these lawmen would have to challenge men who did not follow the law, and had to disarm them and arrest them. It was a dangerous job just trying to enforce the law. But the towns eventually got cleaned up, they became civilized, and the OLD WEST came to an end.

This was not just in the Movies- THIS IS AMERICAN HISTORY 101!

And now, we are back into the WILD, WILD, WEST- THANKS TO THE OPEN CARRY LAW!

And the looser the law is on guns, the more dangerous it is getting for the rest of us!

WHAT WE NEED IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN- if we are to be a civilized NATION again!

Last edited:
I know this- There was a time and place called the Wild, WIld West. In towns across the West, it became unsafe because of all the shoot-outs in the streets, at every card table, in every saloon, and lots of innocent men, women, children, and even horses were being shot and dying from all of the collateral damage. It was because every man carried, and if you didn't, you had no way to defend yourself when the bullets started firing.

It got so bad, some very brave lawmen started passing No-Carry laws in town. I say brave, because in order to insure the law was being followed, these lawmen would have to challenge men who did not follow the law, and had to disarm them and arrest them. It was a dangerous job just trying to enforce the law. But the towns eventually got cleaned up, they became civilized, and the OLD WEST came to an end.

And the looser the law is on guns, the more dangerous it is getting for the rest of us!

WHAT WE NEED IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN- if we are to be a civilized NATION again!
Just stop lying, Geek. :palm:

For example, citizens could carry in NY State without a permit until the 1911 Sullivan act. California, until 1967.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Murders have dropped in big cities? With an increased in rural areas? So New York, San Fran, and Chicago are safer than Bluefield, Huntington, and Morgantown ?
You seem to have trouble understanding the difference between change, and absolute numbers, but actually West Virginia does poorly in both.

San Francisco had a murder rate of 4.5. New York City has a murder rate of 5.3. West Virginia has a murder rate of 6.0.

Cities usually have more interactions, and more difficulty hiding the bodies, so much higher murder rates. When West Virginia is beat by New York City, we know West Virginia has a problem. The difference in population density is striking.

Now is the point you point out that you can cherry pick small towns that have a murder rate of zero. Yes, on average over a decade, they have a murder rate higher than New York, but sometimes it is much higher, and sometimes it is zero. That is because murder is so rare, small towns will have very uneven rates.

you've been completely brainwashed in to not knowing actual history or reality

I guess I'm as stupid as the Taliban? :ROFLMAO:

First rule of being in a hole. Stop digging.

You are a moron and would be wise to shut the fuck up now.

Do u know the difference between kids and adults???

Yeah, in America we gladly sacrifice the KIDS to the guns the ADULTS feel like they need to have in bulk.

Sometimes the KIDS help by getting ahold of the guns.

To be honest, in America there really isn't a difference. They are ALL pleasing sacrifices for the mighty Gun God.

Back