4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

Total Bullshit. Citing the 1933 automatic weapons ban is not "the Old west", ... you piece of shit liar. It ban a few limited types of weapons, Loser.

Why do you want to ban women and Black Americans from owning firearms, you rapey, racist white lib beta.
I refuse to carry on a conversation with an insane person!

So TROLL someone else you RACIST LUNATIC!

Ahhh, so I have to have kids to understand that losing one to a school shooter is acceptable because the Second Amendment.

I get it now. My apologies.
no, that's not what I was getting at, however, if you did have kids, you'd be wanting more armed guards to protect your child in school. People that do have kids and think that gun laws/gun bans are going to protect their kids are not living in reality

You are far safer in a major city than out in a rural area, especially at a time of activity. That is just a fact.
I nominate this for the stupidest post of the week.

And this is among some stiff ass competition.

Murders have dropped in big cities? With an increased in rural areas? So New York, San Fran, and Chicago are safer than Bluefield, Huntington, and Morgantown ?
Do you even comprehend that the first two questions have nothing to do with the last question? You are a fucking mess.

You are far safer in a major city than out in a rural area, especially at a time of activity. That is just a fact.
In 2021, the rate of violent victimization in urban areas was 24.5 victimizations per 1,000 people. That’s more than double the rural area rate of 11.1.

The rate of property victimization in urban areas was 157.5 per 1,000 people. In rural areas, the rate was 57.7.

no, that's not what I was getting at, however, if you did have kids, you'd be wanting more armed guards to protect your child in school.

Actually no. What I want is for us to have a country that you don't fucking need armed guards at schools, churches, grocery stores, theaters, etc

People that do have kids and think that gun laws/gun bans are going to protect their kids are not living in reality

We've got more guns per capita than just about any other nation on earth. Why is this the only place this happens with this kind of regularity?

We've tried your solution of "more guns". It isn't working.

Let's try something new, shall we?

Or just admit that we value gun rights over human life.

Actually no. What I want is for us to have a country that you don't fucking need armed guards at schools, churches, grocery stores, theaters, etc

We've got more guns per capita than just about any other nation on earth. Why is this the only place this happens with this kind of regularity?

We have people problems not gun problems...

It's different experiences in the same world, you bigoted fuck.
Cracka pleez, the sexes are completely different. No surgery can change that.

You freak out over fuckin' pronouns. OMG :palm:

Last edited:

That would be nice, but it's a pipe dream and one that people need to discard or we will just end up with more of these.

we've tried your solution of more gun laws. it isn't working

and no, we've not tried more guns. we've done more government, but that's not working either.

If you valued human lives, you'd stick up for defending them, not making them defenseless

Small Cities and Towns Are Getting Safer, While Violent Crime in Large Cities Is On the Rise​

Lining up the data for large and small cities, MoneyGeek found that small cities and towns tend to be safer than large cities. In fact, the violent crime rate in large cities was nearly double that of small cities.

Reactions: TOP
Back