4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

I am getting really tired of hearing about mass shooting after mass shooting after school shooting after church shooting. It's all just too much.

Since we in America do NOTHING after every single one of these events I have to assume we are HAPPY with these events. As such I honestly wish the NRA and the 2A Enthusiasts would at LEAST "celebrate" every gun tragedy.

If we were "celebrating" all the death it would make more sense since we don't ever do anything to STOP the death. We clearly WANT this.

I am getting really tired of hearing about mass shooting after mass shooting after school shooting after church shooting. It's all just too much.

Since we in America do NOTHING after every single one of these events I have to assume we are HAPPY with these events. As such I honestly wish the NRA and the 2A Enthusiasts would at LEAST "celebrate" every gun tragedy.

If we were "celebrating" all the death it would make more sense since we don't ever do anything to STOP the death. We clearly WANT this.
This shooter was known before he fired ...and NOTHING was done!!!!

Yeah, in America we gladly sacrifice the KIDS to the guns the ADULTS feel like they need to have in bulk.

Sometimes the KIDS help by getting ahold of the guns.

To be honest, in America there really isn't a difference. They are ALL pleasing sacrifices for the mighty Gun God.
boo hoo. do you have kids?

Yes. Laws don't work. We should just give up all laws.

I take it you were a heavy duty "Defund the Police" type person.
What gun law has stopped a shooter?

This shooter was stopped by someone else with a gun or he would have killed more...a law on the books didnt stop him

You seem to have trouble understanding the difference between change, and absolute numbers, but actually West Virginia does poorly in both.

San Francisco had a murder rate of 4.5. New York City has a murder rate of 5.3. West Virginia has a murder rate of 6.0.

Cities usually have more interactions, and more difficulty hiding the bodies, so much higher murder rates. When West Virginia is beat by New York City, we know West Virginia has a problem. The difference in population density is striking.

Now is the point you point out that you can cherry pick small towns that have a murder rate of zero. Yes, on average over a decade, they have a murder rate higher than New York, but sometimes it is much higher, and sometimes it is zero. That is because murder is so rare, small towns will have very uneven rates.
I have no trouble understanding whatsoever.... who had the safest labor day weekend Of all the cities mentioned? Who was safer... California, New York, Illinois, or West Virginia?

What gun law has stopped a shooter?

This shooter was stopped by someone else with a gun or he would have killed more...a law on the books didnt stop him

No, I agree. Laws are useless against criminals who make it their "job" to break laws.

I'm not going as far as YOU and advocating for "Defunding Police", but I generally agree that laws are useless.

Yeah, in America we gladly sacrifice the KIDS to the guns the ADULTS feel like they need to have in bulk.

Sometimes the KIDS help by getting ahold of the guns.

To be honest, in America there really isn't a difference. They are ALL pleasing sacrifices for the mighty Gun God.
These BRAINDEAD GUNTARDS are not going to even care UNTIL DONALD TRUMP BECOMES THE FIRST PRESIDENT SHOT WITH AN AR- Style Military weapon manufactured to KILL PEOPLE!

Wait, that already happened, and they defended the kid's right to purchase and use his gun!

These BRAINDEAD GUNTARDS are not going to even care UNTIL DONALD TRUMP BECOMES THE FIRST PRESIDENT SHOT WITH AN AR- Style Military weapon manufactured to KILL PEOPLE!

Wait, that already happened, and they defended the kid's right to purchase and use his gun!
The kid was known by the FBI that did nothing

Ahhh, so I have to have kids to understand that losing one to a school shooter is acceptable because the Second Amendment.

I get it now. My apologies.
Nothing makes it acceptable... If you have children however... Or you are a teacher...

That's simply not true

Cite a gun law that STOPPED a shooter
NO! You cite one that hasn't!

Listen up idiot- MURDER, RAPE, and Robbery is illegal, ARE YOU SAYING WE DO NOT NEED THESE LAWS ON THE BOOKS?
JUST LAST YEAR- A murder occurred every 30.5 minutes, a rape every 3.9 minutes, a robbery every 1.7 minutes, and an aggravated assault every 39.0 seconds. And most of these CRIMES are conducted and were assisted with a GUN!

Laws are there to discourage crimes- BUT LAWS DO NOT PREVENT THEM!

NEXT IDIOT PLEASE!

Last edited:
It was not BULLSHIT- DOGSHIT!!

Total Bullshit. Citing the 1933 automatic weapons ban is not "the Old west", ... you piece of shit liar. It ban a few limited types of weapons, Loser.

Why do you want to ban women and Black Americans from owning firearms, you rapey, racist white lib beta.

Nothing makes it acceptable...

Are you not here in America? In America it is PERFECTLY acceptable. It is something the kids prep for and the parents get to see it happen on the news at least once every month or so. And America does NOTHING about it.

So OF COURSE it's acceptable to us. We think the gun is more important

If you have children however... Or you are a teacher...

That's simply not true

It must be. Otherwise we'd do something other than thinkin' and prayin'.

After the hundredth school shooting you have to just admit that American LIKES mass shootings.

I have no trouble understanding whatsoever.... who had the safest labor day weekend Of all the cities mentioned? Who was safer... California, New York, Illinois, or West Virginia?
You are far safer in a major city than out in a rural area, especially at a time of activity. That is just a fact.

Back