4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

but I thought the Democrats claim was that crime was way down...which is it?
Crime has dropped greatly over the decades, but murders are still not as low as they are in Europe.

Interestingly, over the decades murders have dropped in big cities, and gone up in white rural areas. Just saying. New York before the uptick was the safest it had been in recorded history, and is still very safe. Meanwhile, West Virginia is a mess.

It's documented fact, you just don't want to admit it because it doesn't support a left wing narrative fantasy.
White Americans have twice the murder rate as any developed country (with the obvious exception of the USA).

It is completely moronic to believe you can keep everyone safe by keeping everyone defenseless.
What are you afraid of SISSY BOY?

Are you afraid someone is going to SHOOT YOU?

Be honest man! Aren't you just some paranoid idiot?

What makes you so important that someone would want to shoot you?

I mean are you a drug dealer? Do you hang out in dangerous places? Do you associate yourself with dangerous people? Have you ever cheated anyone out of money? Are you the kind of man that RUNS HIS MOUTH? Do you make a habit of pissing people off?

What goes through the little feeble minds of SISSY men that think they have to constantly carry a gun to protect themselves?

Give us a scenario where you need an AR style military weapon that only has one purpose- KILLING PEOPLE!

Give us a scenario that makes you think you need to carry a hand gun to protect yourself!

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE REFERRED TO AS A GUNTARD!

All of you GUNTARDS should be on the FBI's Watch list- AND I BET YOU ALREADY ARE!

I bet your ex-wife has already reported you to the authorities as being a danger to the public!

Probably why she dumped your GUNTARDED ass!

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA WANKER!

Last edited:

I mean are you a drug dealer? Do you hang out in dangerous places? Do you associate yourself with dangerous people? Have you ever cheated anyone out of money? Are you the kind of man that RUNS HIS MOUTH? Do you make a habit of pissing people off?

What goes through the little feeble minds of SISSY men that think they have to constantly carry a gun to protect themselves?

Give us a scenario where you need an AR style military weapon that only has one purpose- KILLING PEOPLE!

All of you GUNTARDS should be on the FBI's Watch list- AND I BET YOU ALREADY ARE!

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA RETARD!
Harris's VZ murder gangs taking over an apartment complex.

Crime has dropped greatly over the decades, but murders are still not as low as they are in Europe.

Interestingly, over the decades murders have dropped in big cities, and gone up in white rural areas. Just saying. New York before the uptick was the safest it had been in recorded history, and is still very safe. Meanwhile, West Virginia is a mess.
Murders have dropped in big cities? With an increased in rural areas? So New York, San Fran, and Chicago are safer than Bluefield, Huntington, and Morgantown ?

Give us a scenario that makes you think you need to carry a hand gun to protect yourself!

I bet your ex-wife has already reported you to the authorities as being a danger to the public!

Probably why she dumped your GUNTARDED ass!

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA WANKER!
I laugh at you idiots for your hilarious myths you create in order to make yourselves feel better about your moronic positions.

many episodes of violence have been reported here to show the reasons why people need to carry guns, even to grocery stores.

I think the only reason you come up with all this nonsense is so that you don't feel quite the cowards you know you are.

Have you ever noticed.................

THE BIGGER THE DOG- THE BIGGER THE POOPSCOOPER- THE BIGGER THE DOGSHIT SMELL?

Go ahead and Pinch yourself off another BIG STINKY LOAF!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
you must be referring to the little shits that follow around behind him leaving a mess.........in other words, yourself.....

I laugh at you idiots for your hilarious myths you create in order to make yourselves feel better about your moronic positions.

many episodes of violence have been reported here to show the reasons why people need to carry guns, even to grocery stores.

I think the only reason you come up with all this nonsense is so that you don't feel quite the cowards you know you are.
You laugh all you want sissy boy! You scared little snail-skulled rabbit!

I have lived to be 73 years old, and I never was ever so scared I felt like I had to load up a gun and take with me anywhere in order to remain safe.

Grocery store my ass! WHAT A SISSY!

Its not any gun that makes a MAN- A MAN- SISSY BOY!

You laugh all you want sissy boy! You scared little snail-skulled rabbit!

I have lived to be 73 years old, and I never was ever so scared I felt like I had to load up a gun and take with me anywhere.

Grocery store my ass!

Its not any gun that makes a MAN- A MAN- SISSY BOY!
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm usually not of a mindset to make fun of my elders, boomer, but I'm going to make an exception for your ignorant ass.

the world isn't the same as when you were capable of still being a 'man', so go sit back down and gum your buttered toast. Us real men will still try to take care of the country and you can simply say thank you.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm usually not of a mindset to make fun of my elders, boomer, but I'm going to make an exception for your ignorant ass.

the world isn't the same as when you were capable of still being a 'man', so go sit back down and gum your buttered toast. Us real men will still try to take care of the country and you can simply say thank you.
Real men carry themselves- NOT GUNS!

Do some pushups sissy boy- It may build some confidence in yourself!

Back