4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

Why don't you read back through the thread and try to follow it this time? One of your fellow MAGA morons suggested that civilians need guns to protect themselves from the federal government. If the federal government wanted to stamp out the civilian population, it could do it overnight.
Who would stamp out the civilian population of this country? Why? You gonna send in the feds door to door? Do you think any of our armed forces would slaughter American citizens? Talk about moron...sheez :palm:

Why don't you read back through the thread and try to follow it this time? One of your fellow MAGA morons suggested that civilians need guns to protect themselves from the federal government. If the federal government wanted to stamp out the civilian population, it could do it overnight.
Arby is borderline retarded who lives in fantasy rube land

Genders are different, yes. Round of applause for the brainless chihuahua. That doesn't change the fact that men and women both live in the same world. You fucking moron.
No, white libs do not believe sexes are different. Even Justice Jackson is unable to define what a woman is. Because, she claims, she does not have a PHD in biology. :palm: I bet even you know the difference.

You should know better than anyone that they also have separate worlds. That little boys and little girls tend to segregate.

What a strange post. Kids are sitting in a class and a crazed person with a gun is running around shooting and they can hear the shots and screams. It is not the same thing as a kid committing suicide, not close.
That is not the same as kids sitting in terror during an experience as an active shooter is blowing kids apart.
What's strange is gun banners not giving a shit about tens of thousands of kids committing or attempting suicide.

Well, maybe not so strange for a party that is stupid enough to believe the Federal government should be all powerful and only the military and police should be armed so that someone like Donald J. Trump can roll in and use it against We, the People.

No, white libs do not believe sexes are different. Even Justice Jackson is unable to define what a woman is. Because, she claims, she does not have a PHD in biology. :palm: I bet even you know the difference.

You should know better than anyone that they also have separate worlds. That little boys and little girls tend to segregate.
^^^
Only poorly educated fucking morons don't understand the difference between sex and gender.

Arby is borderline retarded who lives in fantasy rube land
guno is a bigoted racist mongrel who's head I live in, for some reason.. A sad, empty and lonely place it is.
Arbie, you just proved Guno correct and yourself a "bigoted racist".
6ymuw8.jpg

Time until Arbie starts screaming "COWARD!" from the safety of his anonymous keyboard: 10...9...8.....

Who would stamp out the civilian population of this country? Why? You gonna send in the feds door to door? Do you think any of our armed forces would slaughter American citizens? Talk about moron...sheez :palm:
No, I don't. Thank you for proving why it's ridiculous to insist on guns for protection from the federal government.

They have different experiences. They live in the same world.

No, I don't. Thank you for proving why it's ridiculous to insist on guns for protection from the federal government.
so you're mindset is that the federal government never mistakenly shoots or kills innocent civilians? or intentionally retaliates against civilians who dare speak out about them?

Back