4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

That's polite of you.
70bf5508-7ca9-4b15-9229-0f717614c100_text.gif

Arbie, you just proved Guno correct and yourself a "bigoted racist".
6ymuw8.jpg

Time until Arbie starts screaming "COWARD!" from the safety of his anonymous keyboard: 10...9...8.....
Oh look, the forum coward can play with photoshop. Where's this threat, you lying cunt?

Lying pussy Dutch, internet coward.

Makes up lies and tries to say they're my posts.
It was your post, Arbie. You're free to deny it. Maybe some people will believe you. :)

RB 60;4450860 said:
You have the same option. Put me on ignore. take note I do not quote you unless you quote me. Fuck off and we're good.

LOL You were the pussy who says you'd run to the cops if I slammed you for insulting my mother, and I'd definitely slam you. One shot to the throat, one more breaking your jaw and kick in the (if you had) balls.

You're a pussified cunt. And you say you're a Marine. What a joke.

I think I'm going to see my lawyer and hunt his lying ass down and sue him for posting shit about me on X. I have no account on X.
Do it. Seriously. BTDT, won the case.

If you were smarter, Arbie, you'd understand why you'd lose....again. I'd be happy to take most of your guns in payment. :)

More likely people like you would simply resort to violence; attempting to murder me, my wife and grandkids because you don't want witnesses. You're a stupid, violent little piece of shit who belongs in prison and I'd be happy to do my part to see you go there.

BTW, in a court case, dumbass, ALL THE POSTS come into play, not just the ones you whine about.

Do it. Seriously. BTDT, won the case.

If you were smarter, Arbie, you'd understand why you'd lose....again. I'd be happy to take most of your guns in payment. :)

More likely people like you would simply resort to violence; attempting to murder me, my wife and grandkids because you don't want witnesses. You're a stupid, violent little piece of shit who belongs in prison and I'd be happy to do my part to see you go there.

BTW, in a court case, dumbass, ALL THE POSTS come into play, not just the ones you whine about.
Defamation is against the law. You won't be taking my guns, you lying sack of shit.

Reactions: TOP
I guess we'll find out, won't we you pathetic lying cunt.
Defamation is against the law. You won't be taking my guns, you lying sack of shit.
Go for it, son. While a lawyer will be happy to take your money, you should look up what the law requires to win a defamation case, Arbie.

A jury would looooove to see your posts and threats:
RB 60;4273327 said:
That was one instance. And yes, I did exactly that. The asshole couldn't keep his cat off my property, so I shot it and threw it in his burning barrel. That was years ago, and that asshole moved long ago.

I did keep the area free of feral cats until they timbered the woods next to me and I have nowhere to throw them now. Maybe I should put a dish of antifreeze out??

I think I'm going to see my lawyer and hunt his lying ass down and sue him for posting shit about me on X. I have no account on X.
unless he used your real name on X, it won't get anywhere. but what he's doing right now is giggling like a little school girl because he believes he's getting to you. I don't think he's told the truth yet on this board.........just another liberal troll.

unless he used your real name on X, it won't get anywhere. but what he's doing right now is giggling like a little school girl because he believes he's getting to you. I don't think he's told the truth yet on this board.........just another liberal troll.
I guess we'll find out when I call for an appointment with my lawyer.
His lies and changing posts needs to be stopped, one way or another.

Back