60 Minutes’ retracts, apologizes for Benghazi report

Draw me a diagram, I'm missing your point.

What press intimidation tactics?

Dylan Davies is a self-confessed liar and the media bought it.

Tapping their phones, supporting legislation that allows the executive branch to determine who is and isn't a "legitimate" legitimate journalist. There's more but it escapes me at the moment, so I'll come bqck lqter. I'm not saying that it has anything to do with bengazhi specifically, just that noting that Obama has a funny habit of targeting those who talk badly about him or his administration.

I'll tell you what the hell this has to do with Hillary. The entire Benghazi scandal is nothing more than a pre-emptive attack on Hillary in case she decides to run in 2016. You cons are building that house on shifting sounds, though, and lying hacks like Dylan Davies are just speeding up its collapse.

If you can't post a reasonable response, just save us all the time we had to waste reading the irrelevant bullshit you do post...

The 60 Minutes had nothing to do with Hilliary Clinton....??? The clowns lies about his own heroics had nothing to do with the lack of security in Benghazi ??? or with the fact that this administration didn't make a serious attempt to send assistance to those under attack...4 people died and they sat and watched.

That fact remains and Obama has offered no reasonable excuse for it.

If you can't post a reasonable response, just save us all the time we had to waste reading the irrelevant bullshit you do post...

The 60 Minutes had nothing to do with Hilliary Clinton....??? The clowns lies about his own heroics had nothing to do with the lack of security in Benghazi ??? or with the fact that this administration didn't make a serious attempt to send assistance to those under attack...4 people died and they sat and watched.

That fact remains and Obama has offered no reasonable excuse for it.

The entire Benghazi debacle has to do with trying to bring down Obama and Hillary and you conservative clowns ignore anything that gets in the way of your propaganda effort.

Having just left Beirut the year before, i can quite clearly recall the bombing of the US Embassy there in the spring of 1983. 63 people were killed... 17 of them were Americans, several of which were my friends and acquaintances. Nobody blamed Reagan or Schultz... In fact, congressional response was very supportive of the administration and there was a resulting increase in foreign aid to the Gemayel government.

My, how times have changed. On the right, traitorous bastards now seem to blithely put party before country....

Sad.

I guess you forgot the bombing of the Marine barracks...

Nobody hates Ronald Reagan like the Daily Kos crowd. On Sunday, the blogger known as “waterstreet2013" complained that the networks didn’t devote a solemn segment to the 30th anniversary of a terrorist attack in Beirut that killed 241 Marines. It's "never to be mentioned again" in the allegedly Reagan-favoring "corporate media" because they need to promote the "hoax" that Reagan won the Cold War.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/10/29/daily-kos-somehow-misses-cbs-report-alleging-pro-reagan-blackout-1983-be#ixzz2kJ6hpYAQ

Here's what a leader does, Admiral Mexicanman:

President Reagan said today he as chief executive accepts full responsibility for the terrorist bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut...

http://www.beirut-memorial.org/history/reagan.html

Here's what weasels do:

Joe Biden said that the White House did not know of requests to enhance security at Benghazi, contradicting testimony by State Department employees that requests had been made and rejected.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/

Obama takes responsibility for issues around Benghazi attack

Posted by
CNN National Security Producer Jamie Crawford
(CNN) –
President Barack Obama took ultimate responsibility on Tuesday for issues around last month's terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama said during a debate with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney in New York.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...onsibility-for-issues-around-benghazi-attack/

Obama takes responsibility for issues around Benghazi attack

Posted by
CNN National Security Producer Jamie Crawford
(CNN) –
President Barack Obama took ultimate responsibility on Tuesday for issues around last month's terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama said during a debate with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney in New York.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...onsibility-for-issues-around-benghazi-attack/

because that's what good leaders do.

I'm sure the dead mens families feel much better knowing that although Obama and Clinton did nothing to save the murdered Americans, one of them said he'd meet the coffins.

Tapping their phones, supporting legislation that allows the executive branch to determine who is and isn't a "legitimate" legitimate journalist. There's more but it escapes me at the moment, so I'll come bqck lqter. I'm not saying that it has anything to do with bengazhi specifically, just that noting that Obama has a funny habit of targeting those who talk badly about him or his administration.

NOPE this was started by Bush

Now why do you pretend there is validity to this being used in a political manner when you have no proof of it?

Bush politicized the DOJ for crap sakes.

from fucking top to bottom.

all so he could CHEAT in elections and get republican off and Dems smeared.

There a mountain of proof fro that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_U.S._attorneys_controversy

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy

The dismissal of U.S. Attorneys controversy was initiated by the unprecedented[1] midterm dismissal of seven United States Attorneys on December 7, 2006, by the George W. Bush administration's Department of Justice. Congressional investigations focused on whether the Department of Justice and the White House were using the U.S. Attorney positions for political advantage. Allegations were that some of the attorneys were targeted for dismissal to impede investigations of Republican politicians or that some were targeted for their failure to initiate investigations that would damage Democratic politicians or hamper Democratic-leaning voters.[2][3] The U.S. attorneys were replaced with interim appointees, under provisions in the 2005 USA PATRIOT Act reauthorization

that was completely real

Your Benghazi crap is crap.

its merely ONE of the many REAL Bush scandals

Back