A Challenge that excludes public polls

Polls sample the popular vote and in an even split of the popular vote Democrats would lose the election since smaller red states with an outsized electoral vote out number similar blue states

OK but what indicators are there in the individual states that indicate this is a close election, and you can't say the public polls or social media vibes? Like WI and MI for example, two states Trump must carry if he hopes to win?

Cannot answer your question properly.

But I know I will vote for the Democratic candidate no matter who it is. And I think the Democratic candidate will win...no matter who it is.

Oh I'm voting for Biden and the Dems 100%.
Great.

I have several friends who claim the Democrats (I am not a Democrat, I am a registered Independent) cannot win with Joe Biden in the top spot. But each of them asserts that they will vote for Biden if he eventually ends up the nominee. Same goes for Kamala Harris. I know of people who claim the Democrats cannot win with her in the top spot, but assert they will vote for her if she is the nominee.

I suspect the people who realize the danger of a Trump win will vote for the Democratic nominee...no matter who that person is.

For that reason, I feel there is no good sense in replacing Joe Biden as the head of the ticket.

Great.

I have several friends who claim the Democrats (I am not a Democrat, I am a registered Independent) cannot win with Joe Biden in the top spot. But each of them asserts that they will vote for Biden if he eventually ends up the nominee. Same goes for Kamala Harris. I know of people who claim the Democrats cannot win with her in the top spot, but assert they will vote for her if she is the nominee.

I suspect the people who realize the danger of a Trump win will vote for the Democratic nominee...no matter who that person is.

For that reason, I feel there is no good sense in replacing Joe Biden as the head of the ticket.
Yeah, there's no point.

He's already beaten Trump's ass once, and every time Trump makes an election about himself, he always loses.

This country has PTSD from 2016; I think that's a lot of what's driving this. But we all need to calm the fuck down, take a deep breath, and remember that as long as we vote, and we make sure everyone we know votes, we will win no problem. If Biden kicks the bucket, we have Kamala Harris whose job it is to literally become President should that happen.

Vibes are not an acceptable piece of evidence in this debate.
The evidence is the DNC having an early debate to show voters why they will replace Biden before the election. More evidence is 20,000 dead babies in Gaza that caused ivy league students to protest all spring. But the best evidence is Mourning Joe and Mika turning on Biden and telling their viewers that Biden needs to step down.

The evidence is the DNC having an early debate to show voters why they will replace Biden before the election. More evidence is 20,000 dead babies in Gaza that caused ivy league students to protest all spring. But the best evidence is Mourning Joe and Mika turning on Biden and telling their viewers that Biden needs to step down.

Alexander Mercouris from The Duran is reporting today that the Europeans have been crystal clear that Biden must go.

1. I thought everyone's problem with the DNC was because they chose Biden over Bernie or the others.

2. Those campus protests were attended by less than 1% of the student body across the board. In fact, many of the people at those campus protests weren't even students (that's why they were wearing masks). The protesters also didn't come off well and veered into antisemitism all too easily, once the horrors of 10/7 couldn't be doubted. I/P is not going to be a top 5 issue in this election...probably not even top 10. And those watermelon voters don't show up anyway, as the election results of the last 7 years show.

But the best evidence is Mourning Joe and Mika turning on Biden and telling their viewers that Biden needs to step down.
All that is evidence of is the media knowing who makes them the most money.

Four months ago, Joe and Mika were singing Biden's praises because of his strong SOTU.

That was just four months ago...nothing has changed between then and now.

All that is evidence of is the media knowing who makes them the most money.

Four months ago, Joe and Mika were singing Biden's praises because of his strong SOTU.

That was just four months ago...nothing has changed between then and now.
Now that Primary season is over the Regime has decided to end the con that Biden is fine.

Alexander Mercouris from The Duran is reporting today that the Europeans have been crystal clear that Biden must go.
The world wants change and they want it now. The jews are threatening to nuke Lebanon which is an admission they're losing the war. Biden and the dems will be blamed for the destruction of israel and Ukraine. The US empire has lost its hegemony but still has a shitload of nukes.

It's not close; Trump proved he can put two sentences together, while Biden proved the opposite about himself.
Too bad all the sentences Trump put together were lies and bullshit only believed by his braindead cultists.

Biden proved that he's honest and understands policy, government and international affairs.

Back