A Challenge that excludes public polls

I would say that up until that debate, Biden was cruising to a close election and possible reelection. Post that debate, he's finished and the Democrats really don't have any viable alternatives at this point. It's not that the public particularly likes Trump, but rather they don't want a zombie being President and that's where Joke is at now.

You may argue with that, but it's damn apparent that Biden isn't there much of the time and incapable of holding a position that requires as much effort and attention as the Presidency.

I would say that up until that debate, Biden was cruising to a close election and possible reelection. Post that debate, he's finished and the Democrats really don't have any viable alternatives at this point. It's not that the public particularly likes Trump, but rather they don't want a zombie being President and that's where Joke is at now.

You may argue with that, but it's damn apparent that Biden isn't there much of the time and incapable of holding a position that requires as much effort and attention as the Presidency.
Biden will be the next President. America does not want Trump fascism.

The evidence is the DNC having an early debate to show voters why they will replace Biden before the election. More evidence is 20,000 dead babies in Gaza that caused ivy league students to protest all spring. But the best evidence is Mourning Joe and Mika turning on Biden and telling their viewers that Biden needs to step down.
The DNC already made their choice in 2020.

Other than the Nixon/Kennedy election, what other election was swayed by a single debate?

Project 2025 is going to cost Trump the election and the Republicans any shot at taking the House or Senate.

Project 2025 is going to cost Trump the election and the Republicans any shot at taking the House or Senate.
Hardly. Outside the hysteria on the radical Left, this is a meaningless thing. It isn't some lockstep marching plan for the Republicans. It's less meaningful than that absurdity on the radical Left called the New Green Deal. Biden's implementation of much of that is costing him this election because results count far more than words alone do.

Hardly. Outside the hysteria on the radical Left, this is a meaningless thing. It isn't some lockstep marching plan for the Republicans.
Nope, 2025 is going to cost you.

Just like how COVID cost you in 2020 because you couldn't shut the fuck up about it, 2025 is going to cost you in this election because you can't shut the fuck up about it.

Once it's explained to voters, even moderate Republicans oppose it.

First of all, those were MULTIPLE DEBATES, not one debate.

Secondly, to make a point, you gotta go back over 160 years to find an example of something that doesn't even really support your argument today.

That's pretty fucking pathetic.
You wanted an example. I provided one, your presentism fallacy aside.

Nope, 2025 is going to cost you.

Just like how COVID cost you in 2020 because you couldn't shut the fuck up about it, 2025 is going to cost you in this election because you can't shut the fuck up about it.

Once it's explained to voters, even moderate Republicans oppose it.
The only--ONLY--people talking about it are the radical Left and Democrats.

You wanted an example. I provided one, your presentism fallacy aside.
That wasn't an example.

The challenge was to find an election that was swayed by a single debate.

I know you have trouble with reading comprehension so I'm going to treat you the same way I would treat someone who is functionally illiterate.

Trump's people have their fingerprints all over that thing.

TA won't even defend it...he's pretending it doesn't exist.
It exists. I even skimmed over it on the Heritage Foundation website.

gallery_22643_437_2489.jpg

ONLY--ONLY--the radical Left is in a hysteria about it. They're grasping at straws trying to save the 2024 election because they see Biden tanking massively.

Back