A Challenge that excludes public polls

That is what support means.
No support means, favors, agrees with, gives funding to, that sort of thing. I'd rather have someone other than Trump, but he's all we've got as a choice versus the Leftist vegetable Joke Bribem.

I will not vote for the Left.

No support means, favors, agrees with, gives funding to, that sort of thing. I'd rather have someone other than Trump, but he's all we've got as a choice versus the Leftist vegetable Joke Bribem.

I will not vote for the Left.
Support means who you vote for. Not surprised. You think "fascism" is a big word and no one can understand it.

It exists. I even skimmed over it on the Heritage Foundation website.

Did you comprehend that which you read?

And skimming over it, when it's the central plan for Trump and the GOP, is just that intellectual dishonesty that we've come to expect from you.

Have you actually skimmed it, or were you just lying about that? Because I think you're lying.

ONLY--ONLY--the radical Left is in a hysteria about it. They're grasping at straws trying to save the 2024 election because they see Biden tanking massively.

No, everyone is mad about it. Trump is even trying to distance himself from it.

First he said he never heard of it, then he said he opposed some ambiguous parts of it, but never explained which parts...so just like you, Trump is lying about it.

No support means, favors, agrees with, gives funding to, that sort of thing.
But you have expressed your support by way of carrying his fucking water on JPP.

Like, you were one of the assholes who was indulging the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

Now you're trying to walk that fine line, but you can't because you're just a fucking idiot.

What indicates that Trump will NOT win MI or WI?
The fact that he lost both in 2020, and that Democrats have won almost every statewide election since.

MI now has a Democratic State Legislature, a D governor, a D SoS, a D Attorney General,. WI has a D gov, D SoS, and a D majority on the State Supreme Court that just allowed all dropboxes.

Trump isn't going to win either state.

Trump is not going to improve on his electoral margins in this election.

He will lose by the same amount he lost before, and may actually lose more states like NC.

I think most voters in this country know that Donald Trump is a fucking idiot and that his supporters are all a bunch of fat, stupid, spoiled fucking brats.
Based on what? Your own opinion? Your one among 360+ million. Americans saw Joe Dementia up close and personal; there is no "unringing" that bell.

The fact that he lost both in 2020, and that Democrats have won almost every statewide election since.

MI now has a Democratic State Legislature, a D governor, a D SoS, a D Attorney General,. WI has a D gov, D SoS, and a D majority on the State Supreme Court that just allowed all dropboxes.

Trump isn't going to win either state.

Trump is not going to improve on his electoral margins in this election.

He will lose by the same amount he lost before, and may actually lose more states like NC.
Much has changed in four years, and Americans are pissed...at Biden and the dems.

Plus, now everyone knows he is mentally incompetent.

Support means who you vote for. Not surprised. You think "fascism" is a big word and no one can understand it.
More words you don't know the meaning of. I can vote for a candidate I don't support to keep another candidate I despise out of office. That is, I'm casting a negative vote for Biden because I don't want a Leftist in office. Trump isn't a Leftist, therefore even though I dislike him, I don't care if he's elected.

Fascism is a word you don't know the meaning of but keep using like some parrot.

No, that was not an example because the question was to name an election swayed by a single debate.
I was a single debate for all intents. Today, it would have been a single debate. 175 years ago or so, there wasn't any mass media to be had. You are now using the historian's fallacy.

But you have expressed your support by way of carrying his fucking water on JPP.

Like, you were one of the assholes who was indulging the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

Now you're trying to walk that fine line, but you can't because you're just a fucking idiot.
No, I've expressed that I can stomach him in office because the alternative is a Leftist in office, and I despise Leftists. I will vote to keep Biden out of office, and if that means Trump is elected sobeit.

The pattern for Trump seems to be that he doubles his losses in each election.

He lost by 3.5M in 2016
He lost by 7M in 2020
He will probably lose by 10-14M in this election.
And that certain polls help him hide his weakness by always Turing out to be wrong

The polls have been dog shit for over a decade folks

Certain entities are using shit ass polling efforts to make people believe Republicans have support they don’t have

More words you don't know the meaning of. I can vote for a candidate I don't support to keep another candidate I despise out of office. That is, I'm casting a negative vote for Biden because I don't want a Leftist in office. Trump isn't a Leftist, therefore even though I dislike him, I don't care if he's elected.

Fascism is a word you don't know the meaning of but keep using like some parrot.
You are not an intelligent person.

Back