A church congregation cheered as Lauren Boebert said she prays for Joe Biden's demise

If we are bickering (no reason for us to do so)...we are not bickering over artwork. We are "bickering" over whether Jesus probably looked more like the rendering I offered...or the one you did.

It essentially is a blind guess about what a Jew of the early 1st Century looks like.

I too share your wish about christians.

if you notice i was the one saying boebert did black magic.....

Religions are horrid. They seek membership and power. They want to control governments. They are very divisive and drive people apart. They create damage and strife. People do not need them to do right.

I have no doubt that I know more about Christianity than you do. I'll repeat: You are the farthest thing from a Christian imaginable. The fact that you label yourself as a Christian is an abomination to Christ and the church.
your ignorance about what Christianity means is legendary......but at least it parallels your ignorance on every other topic discussed here......

xZDFflP.jpg

FBI? Hello? Bueller?

The imprecatory psalm in question has always amused me because it shows just how prayer is no different than a witch/wiccan/pagan/Egyptian/Norseman/Etc. casting a spell or calling down a curse.

The imprecatory psalm in question has always amused me because it shows just how prayer is no different than a witch/wiccan/pagan/Egyptian/Norseman/Etc. casting a spell or calling down a curse.

Prayer is about positive thinking. Do you agree positive thinking is better than negative thinking, Gwonda?

Are you and I agreed there is no such thing as magic?

Prayer is about positive thinking. Do you agree positive thinking is better than negative thinking, Gwonda?
Prayer is about expressing your personal desires (be they positive or negative - which of course is also subjective) in an attempt to manifest them in the real world via a supernatural being or power. Just like magic spells.

Are you and I agreed there is no such thing as magic?
No fucking shit, sherlock, just as there is no thing as your deity.

Prayer is about expressing your personal desires (be they positive or negative - which of course is also subjective) in an attempt to manifest them in the real world via a supernatural being or power. Just like magic spells.

No fucking shit, sherlock, just as there is no thing as your deity.
Agreed.

You're assuming. What kind of fucking moron both assumes and becomes emotional when questioned, Gwonda? IMO, stupid and/or ignorant ones.

You also refused to answer the question. I always find that interesting. LOL

your ignorance about what Christianity means is legendary......but at least it parallels your ignorance on every other topic discussed here......

Oh? Please tell me what I misunderstand. Your broad stroked bullshit doesn't matter to any of us, but I would love for you to explain Christianity to me and why you're a good Christian.

what is required to be a Christian.....

Stop answering questions with more questions. You're both dumb and boring. You also are not a Christian. You might self identify that way, but you are the farthest thing imaginable from a Christian and no faithful follower of Jesus Christ.

The estate tax?

Are you actually against that? You should read up on what some of our founders had to say about that one...

Estates have already been taxed two or even three times dumbass. Taxing them more won't balance the budget. Government has a "SPENDING" problem, not a "revenue" problem.

its not a question, you dimwitted faggot......you asked me what you didn't know and I answered you......

Um. Hi. You fucking brain dead dip shit. Your words:

You didn't end the sentence with a question mark because you're an illiterate moron, but that kinda looks like a question to me.

Dumb bitch.

Um. Hi. You fucking brain dead dip shit. Your words:

You didn't end the sentence with a question mark because you're an illiterate moron, but that kinda looks like a question to me.

Dumb bitch.

lol....now that you've been corrected once again, you have the answer to what you asked me......

Back