A church congregation cheered as Lauren Boebert said she prays for Joe Biden's demise

^^^
Time until Fredo ends up in a violent incident in the news: 10....9....8....

6r812f.gif

you have no logical defense for why you're with the dems on all matters. you're a real fake patriot fuckup.

You're clearly a violent person as exhibited by you unceasing list of hateful posts, Fredo. People can't hate as much as you without becoming violent. Hate and violence are inextricably linked.

I clearly only advocate non-violence.

you have never found a violent post from me.

stop being a statist totalitarian lying dicksmoker, please.

please jesusbuddha,

relieve Dutch Monktard of his compulsion to lie and threaten free thinkers or dissenters from his fascist globalist party line.

send love and gratitude to his tiny heart. make it four sizes larger like the grinch who stole christmas.

there is forgiveness.

there is redemption.

amen-ra
:nolovejesus:

Dear Universe and JesusBuddha, hear my prayer.

please remove all demonic attachments collected through the karmic cycles of all souls reading this prayer, and especially Diesel's. he's hurting right now.

and beam universal love rays into their hearts at all times.

AMen-ra.
:nolovejesus:

:laugh: Bitch, you're about as spiritually enlightened as PMP is. You would do better to keep your slut mouth shut.

Imo, this story is more indicative of what Christianity has become over the years.

It's a religion that is so rife w/ hypocrisy now - and has so many adherents who don't seem to even understand its basic message. Like most religions, it has just become fodder for a secular agenda.

Imo, this story is more indicative of what Christianity has become over the years.

It's a religion that is so rife w/ hypocrisy now - and has so many adherents who don't seem to even understand its basic message. Like most religions, it has just become fodder for a secular agenda.

right, athiest humanists who want to kill everybody have all the answers.
:truestory:

Last edited:
Back