A discussion on free trade

It varies by degrees. Americans will become slaves if we expect them to compete with slaves.
we have always used trade as part of incentive "carrot and stick" packages to achieve political and social ends. Considering this rich history, we should cease trade with china until they disarm and change.

They'll be closer to slavery if we let nAHZis tell them who they can and cannot trade with.

Rich histroy? It's always failed miserably. China has opened more over the last several decades than Cuba.

So are you claiming you only oppose trade with China? What about trade with nations that trade with China?

They'll be closer to slavery if we let nAHZis tell them who they can and cannot trade with.
That's irrational. They'll actually be part of the economic system if we take measure to keep them in the economic system, instead of displacing them with slave labor.
Rich histroy? It's always failed miserably. China has opened more over the last several decades than Cuba.
Open Up? What does that mean? They're completely committed to fascism and denial of human rights. The president has made speeches to that effect.
So are you claiming you only oppose trade with China? What about trade with nations that trade with China?

Let's eliminate that too.

Evil didn't disappear from the earth with the pseudocrash of the soviet union.

We should reject inhumane fascism on a moral and economic grounds.

That's irrational.

Irrational? Freedom through obedience is what you preach. You don't make people less slave like by stripping them of their rights.

Open Up? What does that mean? They're completely committed to fascism and denial of human rights. The president has made speeches to that effect.

Let's eliminate that too.

You want us to embargo China and create a trade war? And just how will that affect imrpovement on human rights? How has it worked in Cuba?

Though they have a ways to go China has made improvements. You contend they are slave labors but the fact is economic freedoms are up and their economic growth has been dependent on those reforms.

Irrational? Freedom through obedience is what you preach. You don't make people less slave like by stripping them of their rights.
It's not a form of tyranny to have a national trade policy. I propose to keep people less slave like by not forcing them to compete with slaves.
You want us to embargo China and create a trade war? And just how will that affect imrpovement on human rights? How has it worked in Cuba?
It will stop americans from being reduced to slaves in an insane attempt to compete with slavery.
Though they have a ways to go China has made improvements. You contend they are slave labors but the fact is economic freedoms are up and their economic growth has been dependent on those reforms.

There are no improvements. The president recently made a speech recommitting the nation to totalitarianism. The Communist Party likes thing as they are. It's actually a fascist party, though.

Freedom through restrictions. Very Orwellian, nAHZi.

There have been improvements. State owned industrial output went from 77.6% in 78 to 28.5% in 99.

What's the record of your plan on Cuba?

And of course I am against fiat currency. I am against fractional reserve system as well and support a 100% gold dollar.

Freedom through restrictions. Very Orwellian, nAHZi.
Prosperity Through Unemployment. Even better.

So I guess you advocate no government or laws whatsoever?
There have been improvements. State owned industrial output went from 77.6% in 78 to 28.5% in 99.
On paper. Paper lies. Plus, it's how the society is constructed, the freedoms people have and the degree to which the totalitarians eliminate options for the people to herd them into the sweatshops of their fascistocratic buddies.
What's the record of your plan on Cuba?
What's my plan for cuba again?
And of course I am against fiat currency. I am against fractional reserve system as well and support a 100% gold dollar.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Congratulations.

Prosperity Through Unemployment. Even better.

You are simply claiming this will happen. And there is nothing to back up your fearmongering.

On the other side, you are clearly advocating restrictions on who American's may trade with. There's no doubt that what you want is to restrict the rights of citizens.

So I guess you advocate no government or laws whatsoever?

I don't see the relevance here (I guess you are trying to make some dumbass argument that limiting an individual right to trade is no different than restricting killing), but I don't believe we necessarily need government. I would not advocate we getting rid of it all tomorrow, give it a week or so at least.

On paper. Paper lies.

Great rebuttal. :rolleyes:

Plus, it's how the society is constructed, the freedoms people have and the degree to which the totalitarians eliminate options for the people to herd them into the sweatshops of their fascistocratic buddies.

Look dude, I am tired of chasing down your vague delusions. Say something of substance or quit wasting my time. I have no clue what the fuck any of this really means. Do I need to put on the tinfoil hat first?

What's my plan for cuba again?

Your plan for China is basically what we have done with Cuba. Where is the great success in this "rich tradition."

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Congratulations.

Well, REAL trade (not speculators who are betting on government actions) would explode with gold backed dollars.

Last edited:
You are simply claiming this will happen. And there is nothing to back up your fearmongering.
It's already happening, you blind fool.
On the other side, you are clearly advocating restrictions on who American's may trade with.
Yes. Yes I am. I believe in an actual national trade policy, to guarantee a place for americans in the world economy. All players of a system game it to keep themselves relevant, americans need to look after their own interests within the system.
There's no doubt that what you want is to restrict the rights of citizens.
Yes. Yes. I do. I want to constrain economic activity such that americans are guarenteed a place in the global economy, as I already mentioned.
I don't see the relevance here (I guess you are trying to make some dumbass argument that limiting an individual right to trade is no different than restricting killing), but I don't believe we necessarily need government.
It's a response to your assinine assertion that a trade policy is some kind of orwellian restriction, when it's just a way of keeping americans working.
If you're willing to stretch that far, you must believe all laws should be done away with. "No killing" is a good law. So is "no slave goods".
Look dude, I am tired of chasing down your vague delusions. Say something of substance or quit wasting my time. I have no clue what the fuck any of this really means. Do I need to put on the tinfoil hat first?
It's not a vague delusion. It's a very specific description of how totalitarian regimes structure the society so sweatshops for export are the only option for many. But sure, pretend you don't understand english.
Your plan for China is basically what we have done with Cuba. Where is the great success in this "rich tradition."
I don't care about china or cuba, frankly. I care about americans first, as should our government, and make policy accordingly instead of being a tool of multinational corporations.

Go restructure your thinking and get your head on straight. Think of actual people instead of abstract economic theoretical ideals, contrived in hatred, and intent on internationalist fascistic totalitarianism.

I am The One.
neo1.jpg

It's already happening, you blind fool.

Sorry, it isn't. Employment is up with trade.

Yes. Yes I am. I believe in an actual national trade policy, to guarantee a place for americans in the world economy. All players of a system game it to keep themselves relevant, americans need to look after their own interests within the system.

Yes. Yes. I do. I want to constrain economic activity such that americans are guarenteed a place in the global economy, as I already mentioned.

Great, then we agree you are for reducing freedom all while you use Orwellian doublespeak about how it will promote freedom.

It's a response to your assinine assertion that a trade policy is some kind of orwellian restriction, when it's just a way of keeping americans working.
If you're willing to stretch that far, you must believe all laws should be done away with. "No killing" is a good law. So is "no slave goods".

It's an idiotic argument, same kind people use for the drug war. I violate no ones rights by buying goods from foreigners. Murder, on the other hand, is a clear violation of the rights of another.

It's not a vague delusion. It's a very specific description of how totalitarian regimes structure the society so sweatshops for export are the only option for many. But sure, pretend you don't understand english.

Yeah, maybe it is the tinfoil. I will make a hat and see if it makes any sense.

Your policies do not benefit the american people. Trade barriers benefit specific industries at the expense of all consumers.

Sorry, it isn't. Employment is up with trade.
With jobs, it's quality not quantity. I don't want to become a nation of walmart stockboy and burger flippers.
Great, then we agree you are for reducing freedom all while you use Orwellian doublespeak about how it will promote freedom.
I never agreed to that. Having a nationally enforced trade policy is not a significant reduction in freedom, and will have the added benefit of keeping jobs for americans. Non walmart jobs.
It's an idiotic argument, same kind people use for the drug war. I violate no ones rights by buying goods from foreigners. Murder, on the other hand, is a clear violation of the rights of another.
But the long term effect of those decisions may result in calamity for americans. As I said, a national trade policy is not a significant reduction in freedom and will have the added benefit of keeping americans in the system.
Yeah, maybe it is the tinfoil. I will make a hat and see if it makes any sense.

Your policies do not benefit the american people. Trade barriers benefit specific industries at the expense of all consumers.

Let's give them a try. Yours are ruining the country as we speak.

As I said, think in terms of what's good for americans instead of spouting the globalist lies you've been indoctrinated with. Our governments job is to look after our interests in certain areas, not to sell us out. thanks for trying.

Back