A discussion on free trade

rave.jpg

We don't want americans losing jobs to slave labor overseas.

No worry. The small amount of "slave" (i.e., prison) labor is not likely to put many out of work. Since the US has a higher prison population and uses this same "slave" labor you should worry more about losing your job to domestic slave labor. But since it's just a cover for your xenophobia you confuse it with trade.

we don't want to empower a nation so threatening to us with all our dollars and all the world's manufacturing capacity.

No worry. There is no way China will ever get a majority of our dollars much less all. Likewise the fear that China is going to supply the entire worlds manufacturing needs is laughable.

BITCH!!! Layoff that blow!
BREAK!!!

Europe (the continent, not the country) exports more than we do....
China is not the only country filling the cheap manufactruing niche either.

No worry. The small amount of "slave" (i.e., prison) labor is not likely to put many out of work. Since the US has a higher prison population and uses this same "slave" labor you should worry more about losing your job to domestic slave labor. But since it's just a cover for your xenophobia you confuse it with trade.

No worry. There is no way China will ever get a majority of our dollars much less all. Likewise the fear that China is going to supply the entire worlds manufacturing needs is laughable.

BITCH!!! Layoff that blow!
BREAK!!!

All people are slaves to the state in china. It's not a cover for xenophobia. There is a rising chorus of voices of discontent on the China issue. You're on the wrong side of history, my little friend.

I am not mad at China but am mad at out own businesses and investors for doing this to us.
Also I am mad at the american people for their encouragement of the China trade issue. They suffer from greed limited vision as well.

I am not mad at China but am mad at out own businesses and investors for doing this to us.
Also I am mad at the american people for their encouragement of the China trade issue. They suffer from greed limited vision as well.

It's not about anger. It's about ensuring that "American Worker" doesn't become a vestigial concept. All economic systems are gamed by all players to enhance their position within that system. Our leaders are making our positions more tenuous to enhance their own power and security. Textbook sellout.

Still have not admitted to being a part of the China trade problem hav ya Asshat ?

We need some protectionist measures just to guarantee the existence of other vendors. It's hard to avoid all things from china. Nevertheless, I support cutting all trade with all dictatorships of any kind, and limiting all trade to partners with similar views of human rights, A coalition of the morally willing.

Last edited:
Who else is morally willing? I'm not...

Granted, I do try to avoid buying Chinese products, but where I cannot, it never stops me from purchasing the item in question...

A coalition of the morally willing
//

Damn you sound like a right wing rebutlicken.

Isn't the green movement a coalition of the willing at some level? You need to stop villifying basic concepts, especially ones that are morally neutral. According to your smarmy little implications, any two people who agree are right wing. That's just stupid.

Back