A discussion on free trade

WTF does this mean?

If their dollars are worthless they control nothing but pieces of paper.

They will use dollars while we value them, to control our property. Then they will dump them, so we become poor around them and their new fascist outpost cities, here in the us. This is war against the american people. Our elites are on their side. You are too. You will pay for lies you've told.

Free Trade does not mandate participation in arrangements which harm you long term, just as Free Love is not Mandatory Rape.

They will use dollars while we value them, to control our property. Then they will dump them, so we become poor around them and their new fascist outpost cities, here in the us. This is war against the american people. Our elites are on their side. You are too. You will pay for lies you've told.

They cannot dump their dollars without greatly diminishing the value of their dollars. Do you not understand this?

If I flood the market with a product, before I finish selling it off I will have lost considerable value in my inventory. Let's say I am sitting on a large stockpile of oil and put all of it up for sale at once. The price of oil will crash and I will not get as much for the oil as if I had sold it off slowly. If I sale it off slowly then the price will not crash.

AGAIN, a soft landing is in the interest of the Chinese.

They cannot dump their dollars without greatly diminishing the value of their dollars. Do you not understand this?

If I flood the market with a product, before I finish selling it off I will have lost considerable value in my inventory. Let's say I am sitting on a large stockpile of oil and put all of it up for sale at once. The price of oil will crash and I will not get as much for the oil as if I had sold it off slowly. If I sale it off slowly then the price will not crash.

AGAIN, a soft landing is in the interest of the Chinese.

They will buy physical asset and property, while it's at full value. THEN dump it. ANd still keep enough for necessities.

I don't think you realize how many they have.

You are catching on :D
Now physical property is a different matter.

God you people are retarded. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR STOCKPILING OF US DOLLARS TO DEVALUE THEIR CURRENCY.

Again, let's follow out the diabolical plan to buy up US land. All of those dollars chasing land will bid up the price of land. They will pay a steep premium (to Americans) for the land. Further, they are not going to find that all are willing to sale at once, so the dollars won't flood into the market at a rate so severe that one could expect an extreme devalutation. To the degree the dollar does decline it further drives up the land prices beyond natural levels.

You are all arguing that China is going to get us by insanely malinvesting their dollars.

A soft landing for the Chinese is not the same as a soft landing for the USA.

and the chinese are not the only factors affecting the value of the dollar.

Last edited:
God you people are retarded. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR STOCKPILING OF US DOLLARS TO DEVALUE THEIR CURRENCY.

Again, let's follow out the diabolical plan to buy up US land. All of those dollars chasing land will bid up the price of land. They will pay a steep premium (to Americans) for the land. Further, they are not going to find that all are willing to sale at once, so the dollars won't flood into the market at a rate so severe that one could expect an extreme devalutation. To the degree the dollar does decline it further drives up the land prices beyond natural levels.

You are all arguing that China is going to get us by insanely malinvesting their dollars.

you present things as if they will all be done quickly in a market wrecking fashion. They will buys slowly strategically choosing their politician fascist friends slowly to create their ventures. They can buy a lot without "driving up the cost of land" in a ridiculous run on the land scenario. You simply can't have discussion without resort it to extremist absurdities.

They will buy physical asset and property, while it's at full value. THEN dump it. ANd still keep enough for necessities.

I don't think you realize how many they have.

Yeah, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot all to spite dumbass Nazi's.

They can't dump the dollars without considerable damage to themselves. It is not in their interest to play Dr. Evil.

Yeah, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot all to spite dumbass Nazi's.

They can't dump the dollars without considerable damage to themselves. It is not in their interest to play Dr. Evil.

They'll be left holding our property, and us being poor. We're all on credit. They have cash. Gaining territory is always the objective. Many abstractions are just a means to that end, including money.

A soft landing for the Chinese is not the same as a soft landing for the USA.

Explain? You guys continue to hint at fears you cannot articulate, because they are nonsense.

and the chinese are not the only factors affecting the value of the dollar.

No, they are not. Which is why the evil plots you ascribe to them are not likely to work.

he is a Paulist AHZ. He is a Paulist.

And you're just another nAHZi.

OK. Free trade is more classicly liberal, but populists and even today just straight American liberals are starting to become the protectionists. The fact that Bush believed in free trade just turned things on its head. But I'd like you to remember, before Bush there was Clinton and Gore, and they had pretty much the same opinion on free trade.

Because the free trade system is being used as tool to sculpt the world by a few elitists.

Clinton, Gore, And Bush are all wrong on globalization.

They'll be left holding our property, and us being poor. We're all on credit. They have cash. Gaining territory is always the objective. Many abstractions are just a means to that end, including money.

Dumbass, they will have the same dollars we will (they had to buy our property) and of which you claim they are trying to destroy the value.

You're a fucking retard with paranoid delusions.

Explain? You guys continue to hint at fears you cannot articulate, because they are nonsense.

No, they are not. Which is why the evil plots you ascribe to them are not likely to work.

And you're just another nAHZi.

We don't want americans losing jobs to slave labor overseas.

we don't want to empower a nation so threatening to us with all our dollars and all the world's manufacturing capacity.

we don't want economic dependancies to color public policy decisions.

We don't want The Chi-Fascists using our own dollars to come back in and buy our country.

All economies are gamed by interested parties. Elitists taking the concerns of american people out of their thinking when creating policy is a betrayal of those who elected them.

you present things as if they will all be done quickly in a market wrecking fashion.

No, that is what you are claiming. If it does not wreck the market, then what is the fear again?

They will buys slowly strategically choosing their politician fascist friends slowly to create their ventures. They can buy a lot without "driving up the cost of land" in a ridiculous run on the land scenario. You simply can't have discussion without resort it to extremist absurdities.

Buying slowly creates the soft landing, trade balance will come back to equilibrium and your retarded fears vanish into nothing, which is what they were all along.

No, that is what you are claiming. If it does not wreck the market, then what is the fear again?
You were saying they WOULDN'T or COULDN'T buy our land because it would drive up the price of land. OR some such fucked up logic. Im saying that's fucked up. They could do it slowly. that argument of yours is flattened like your head.
Buying slowly creates the soft landing, trade balance will come back to equilibrium and your retarded fears vanish into nothing, which is what they were all along.

Or we could stop the assinine policies which are allowing them to accumulate enough money to buy our nation. We should implement things Like reasonable tariffs, fairly valued currency, bans on slave labor, etc, the normal civilized things. Your globalist zealotry has run its course. You're at the end of your rope. See you swinging in the breeze, you crime against humanity.

Back