A member here informed of the happenings on JPP and all I could was laugh

I take it very seriously.

sites like this are the New town hall.

people discussing what they believe and how this country should procede.

if you look at any time how many visitors there are to the site you would have to realize LOTS of people look in at the discussion.

when people LIE and there are people listening someone needs to counter the lies.

I am here to counter the lies.

I am DAMNED serious about that.

Its a thankless endless job but I love the truth and this country

I'm really sorry you believe this. It explains alot.

It's not really true tho. The vast majority of these discussions go nowhere.

This is the new town hall.

people stand around discussing and some people just listen.

More people just listen and learn

I take it very seriously.

sites like this are the New town hall.

people discussing what they believe and how this country should procede.

if you look at any time how many visitors there are to the site you would have to realize LOTS of people look in at the discussion.

when people LIE and there are people listening someone needs to counter the lies.

I am here to counter the lies.

I am DAMNED serious about that.

Its a thankless endless job but I love the truth and this country

Shrubbie, you don't even know what a lie is anymore. You are hands down the most partisan person on this little tiny board, and if you think you are going to move mountains and change the world by spewing Democrat talking points and blindly trusting politicians because of their party, then sleep well because you're already dreaming. Bloviating nonsense on a small little corner of the internet, totally transparent to everyone but yourself, does not make the world a better place - as noble as you want to feel about spreading Democrat platforms.

Shrubbie, you don't even know what a lie is anymore. You are hands down the most partisan person on this little tiny board, and if you think you are going to move mountains and change the world by spewing Democrat talking points and blindly trusting politicians because of their party, then sleep well because you're already dreaming. Bloviating nonsense on a small little corner of the internet, totally transparent to everyone but yourself, does not make the world a better place - as noble as you want to feel about spreading Democrat platforms.

you know nothing about me.

You just think you do.

Now go get one lie from me

Oh my god shrubbie, you are such a retard. LOL for real. You can't even see your own idiocy can you Emperor?

Oh my god shrubbie, you are such a retard. LOL for real. You can't even see your own idiocy can you Emperor?

LOL beefy, you have to see the most epic thread from a few weeks ago. She had a break with reality, it was awesome. I have to go find it.

desh told me the other day she actually doesn't like facts. I was taken aback by this, but it's her ultimate secret.

Back