A member here informed of the happenings on JPP and all I could was laugh

can you use your powers to produce the epic meltdown thread? I can't find it atm

Dude, I can't find it either. I accused Desh of being one of the greatest trolls ever and Billy said no, she's a real person. All downhill from there.

Oh my god shrubbie, you are such a retard. LOL for real. You can't even see your own idiocy can you Emperor?

She has her head way too far up the Dems ass to be able to see anything. She just eats the shit she is fed and then spews it back out on the board.

and how many times have I been proven right and you fucks were wrong?

You always ask us to go get the posts when we claim we are right or you are wrong. How about you get the posts where you were right about anything? You have this list where you claim you were right about certain things. Let's see the posts.

You always ask us to go get the posts when we claim we are right or you are wrong. How about you get the posts where you were right about anything? You have this list where you claim you were right about certain things. Let's see the posts.

so now you WANT me to bump old threads?

gee you flop like fish

so now you WANT me to bump old threads?

gee you flop like fish

Nine times out of ten I would say no but in this instance I would like to see you do what you ask others to do and that's go get the thread which proves you made this prediction and you were shown to be right.

Back