A member here informed of the happenings on JPP and all I could was laugh

When I first joined those old boards they were run by Netscape, it was only latterly that AOL took them over and ran them into the ground.

I was amazed that they closed boards that were doing well and promoted the ones that were a failure from the get go.
I used to look at the number of posts and while some of their boards had more people on them, the postings and responses were way less then the ones we were using.

Believe it or not Legion found the thread. It starts at post 90 when Billy calls Desh a real person and the meltdown begins at post 93 when Desh threatens to sue Billy and is then concerned someone might come to her house and kill her. Epic.

Believe it or not Legion found the thread. It starts at post 90 when Billy calls Desh a real person and the meltdown begins at post 93 when Desh threatens to sue Billy and is then concerned someone might come to her house and kill her. Epic.

so you think its safe to have your personal information broadcast to people like you guys who hate me because you cant counter the facts I bring?

Yes I sent billy lots of stuff and letters while he was in Iraq.

I though he was a kid needing some Momish treatment.

being kind to people is not always directly reciprocated.

I can live with that.

so you think its safe to have your personal information broadcast to people like you guys who hate me because you cant counter the facts I bring?

LMAO. Hmmmm, where to begin.

1) As much as you would like to think so Desh I don't hate you. People can disagree politically and not hate each other. It is possible. If anything I feel sorry for you.

2) There was zero implication that he was going to give out your info. I said you were a troll, he called you a real person. That's it. You freaked out.

3) Desh if I ever had your personal information I would go nowhere near you. It's all fun and games to joke but who knows you might be bi-polar. I'm not going anywhere near you, ever.

Yes I sent billy lots of stuff and letters while he was in Iraq.

I though he was a kid needing some Momish treatment.

being kind to people is not always directly reciprocated.

I can live with that.

that was very kind of you.

but that doesn't change the fact you had a skitzo break a month ago.

Your nutters kill people all the time

Yeah, me and my buddies kill all the time. Yep, that's what we do. All the murders you read about in Oakland, that's me and my boys Desh. When we get bored there we kill in San Francisco for fun.

LMAO. Hmmmm, where to begin.

1) As much as you would like to think so Desh I don't hate you. People can disagree politically and not hate each other. It is possible. If anything I feel sorry for you.

2) There was zero implication that he was going to give out your info. I said you were a troll, he called you a real person. That's it. You freaked out.

3) Desh if I ever had your personal information I would go nowhere near you. It's all fun and games to joke but who knows you might be bi-polar. I'm not going anywhere near you, ever.

I am under no misinterpitation that you like me.

If you like someone you don't pretend the facts they bring you are not facts

Yeah, me and my buddies kill all the time. Yep, that's what we do. All the murders you read about in Oakland, that's me and my boys Desh. When we get bored there we kill in San Francisco for fun.

why are you seeing your self in my post if your not a nutter?

Back