APP - A presidential funeral...

That is the part where you are wrong... they were most certainly your words. So quit acting like a petulant child and trying to pretend you didn't say exactly that.

No, you are attaching a different meaning to my words and pretending that is what I said. Silly Silly Silly!

im glad I stayed home and didn't watch it on tv. only 4 kennedy funerals I'd have ever attended.
I wouldn't even venture to guess. I watched John's, Bobby's, followed Rose's in the paper, Jacqueline's and little John's. The image of him saluting his dad's casket will forever be engraved in my mind.

true, but he could drink MJ under the table with one-half of his liver tied behind his back
Oh, but Michael's was special, he had Jesus Juice. We don't know what that would have done to Kennedy????

I never really worry about my funeral. I won't be around to see it after all so I don't really look for what may or may not happen with it. I have more important things to do like living. And to put this all in perspective my grandfather received a better funeral than Ted Kennedy (albeit with fewer famous people).

I never really worry about my funeral. I won't be around to see it after all so I don't really look for what may or may not happen with it. I have more important things to do like living. And to put this all in perspective my grandfather received a better funeral than Ted Kennedy (albeit with fewer famous people).

Hey, don't worry Jack, if your funeral sucks, we will ban together and commit acts of piracy against those responsible.

:clink:

Go to Google and type in Bush gives the finger. You will find it easily.
Like the upside down book photo... The finger photo is a photoshopped job... if you post the picture you can see the editing on the finger, it is a different color than the hand and the index finger was changed.

Here is the snopes article about the upside down book photo you see on this site sometimes.

Upside down book photo

So you are saying you are too lazy to just post a link?

Yup, ive seen it a thousand times on this cite and elsewhere. I dont have a lot of respect for SOuthernman, im tired today.. so ya. I am being lazy.

Yup, ive seen it a thousand times on this cite and elsewhere. I dont have a lot of respect for SOuthernman, im tired today.. so ya. I am being lazy.
Since you're an admitted lazy and liar, I'll consider your lack of respect as a badge of honor.

I am an "admitted lazy" but where did I say I was a liar?
You said that 'Bush gave the finger too' then when told it was a photoshop you admitted that you knew that. The rational conclusion is that you are an admitted liar.

You said that 'Bush gave the finger too' then when told it was a photoshop you admitted that you knew that. The rational conclusion is that you are an admitted liar.

Dam boy, you cant read... I never agreed it was photoshoped or "admitted" that I knew such a thing... !

Back