A simple question...

Can you share something with someone else that neither of you are in possession of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There you go again......

No, YOU are trying to argue that [1] I share a brain with ITN while simultaneously arguing that [2] neither one of us can find said brain.

If neither of us can find a brain, then neither of us can share a brain because THERE. IS. NO. BRAIN. TO. SHARE. It can't be both, MORON...

WOW you are fucking stuuuuuuupid...

^^^ Concrete thinker can't see past his own self-built wall. Sad.

FemaleViciousCrayfish-max-1mb.gif

^^^ Concrete thinker took three days to reply and still fucked it up.

Dear Sybil, the question is a difference between Abstract thinkers and concrete thinkers like yourself. That's why you don't understand what Richard was referencing; he's an Abstract thinker and you're not.
Who is Concrete thinker? Who is Sybil? Neither of these people are on JPP.

Continued off topic ramblings...

Since Poor Richard Saunders is such a fucking moron, I thought I'd pose this question to the forum:

Can you share something with someone else that neither of you are in possession of?

He says that you can. What say YOU?

Here! Pull my finger- AND I'LL SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU! :laugh:

^^^ Concrete thinking. You are sharing a conversation with Poor Richard,
No, we HAD a conversation (which I have shared in this thread and which is being shared with anyone who reads it here or there due to the nature of online public discussion forums).

but neither of you possesses that conversation.
Says who? Since this is a public online discussion forum, anyone could potentially possess that conversation beyond JPP's server(s).

It's out in the open for all to see.
... which is the nature of a public online discussion forum.

No, we HAD a conversation (which I have shared in this thread and which is being shared with anyone who reads it here or there due to the nature of online public discussion forums).

Says who? Since this is a public online discussion forum, anyone could potentially possess that conversation beyond JPP's server(s).

... which is the nature of a public online discussion forum.
How do you possess an online conversation? Save it to your memory card? That's just a copy since everyone who read the conversation "possesses" it, memory card or not.

Again, trying to teach an older concrete thinker about abstract thinking is trying to teach colors to a person blind from birth. They can't see it and never will.

I'm not Sybil, dude.

You have the socks Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175. Too long to type each time and the name Sybil fits your multiple online personalities.

The fact you've been denying they are your socks is why I think you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

How do you possess an online conversation?
A number of different ways are possible...

Save it to your memory card?
That's one way.

That's just a copy
Are you now saying that Donald Trump didn't (and doesn't) possess any "top secret" "classified" documents/information at Mar-a-Lago?

since everyone who read the conversation "possesses" it, memory card or not.
In a way, yes.

Again, trying to teach an older concrete thinker
Who says I'm older than you?

about abstract thinking is trying to teach colors to a person blind from birth. They can't see it and never will.
By your own argumentation here, you as a self proclaimed "abstract thinker" can't be taught concrete thinking. You can't see it and never will.

Why should I "take your word for it" about concrete thinking when you, self admittedly, can't fully understand it?

You have the socks Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175. Too long to type each time and the name Sybil fits your multiple online personalities.

The fact you've been denying they are your socks is why I think you are a paranoid schizophrenic.
I have no sock accounts. It's way too tedious to manage several different accounts.

I have no sock accounts. It's way too tedious to manage several different accounts.

Now, perhaps, JPP's abstract thinkers have a better understanding of why I believe you are a paranoid schizo concrete thinker.

For those interested: https://www.healthline.com/health/abstract-thinking#limitations

Conditions that may limit abstract reasoning
Some neurological conditions may interfere with your ability to think abstractly.

• Autism spectrum disorder. ResearchersTrusted Source have found that some people with autism spectrum disorder may have trouble with concepts and problem-solving.
  • Schizophrenia. Some forms of abstract thinking, particularly those involved in interpreting social situations,Trusted Source may be limited by schizophrenia.
  • Traumatic or organic brain injuries. Injuries from accidents and prenatal exposures, including fetal alcohol spectrum disorders, can impact the areas of the brain that make abstract thinking possible.
  • Intellectual disabilities. Individuals with intellectual impairment often have difficulties using and understanding abstract thinking skills.
  • Dementia. Often the parts of the brain involved in many types of dementia are the same parts that control abstract thinking skills.

In short, by discussing topics with people online, it's relatively simple to identify those who can think abstractly and those who cannot. For those who cannot think abstractly, the curiosity for me is to figure out why.

Back